Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) is a Corporation of Maharashtra Government. It provides businesses with infrastructure such as land (open plot or built-up spaces), roads, water supply, drainage facilities and street lights. Online applications are invited by the MIDC for recruitment to 865 Technical & Non Technical Posts for the year 2019. Any Graduate / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Civil Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Diploma / 4th Pass / Other Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: MIDC Technical & Non Technical Posts Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC)
Post Name, Post Wise Vacancy & Pay Scale: Details of Post Wise Vacancies & Pay Scale Are As Under –
Educational Qualification: Details of Post Wise Educational Qualification Are As Under –
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Class- A): Accredited Technical Education Board’s Diploma in Civil Engineering or similar educational qualification such as Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Junior Engineer (विवयां) (Class- A): Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Instrumental Engineering and Part Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Short Writing (Lower Category) (Class- A): Any Graduate With Typing Speed in Marathi 80 WPM and English typing speed in 40 WPM.
- Senior Accountant (Class- A): Graduate in Commerce
- Assistant (Class- A): Any Graduate With 02 years MS-CIT Exam Pass.
- Clerical Typewriter (Class A) Geometer (Class-A): Graduation With 02 years MS-CIT Exam Pass & Marathi typing Speed 30 WPM and English typing speed 40 WPM.
- Driver (Category-II) (Class- A): 7th Pass With Lightweight or cumbersome driving license & 02 Years of Experience of Driving.
- Technical Assistant (Category-II) (Class-A): Drawing Diploma in Government / Government Industrial Training Institute Architectural / Mechanical / Diploma Course On top Govt. Or Govt. Industrial Training Institute’s Engineering / Engineering Works Inspector Passing the Syllabus Examination
- Pairing (Category-II) (Class-A): 10th Pass With ITI
- Pump Driver (Category-II) (Class-A): 10th Pass With ITI
- Power Machine (Category-II) (Class-A): 10th Pass
- Peon (Class-D): 4th Pass With Reading & Writing Knowledge of Marathi
- Helper (Class-D): 4th Pass With Reading & Writing Knowledge of Marathi
Age Limit: 18-38 Years.
Relaxation in Maximum Age for Reserved Categories Will Be As Per Government of Maharashtra Rules.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates Will Be Based On Online Exam.
Application Fees: Rs. 700/- for UR & Rs. 500/- for Reserve Categories.
Last Date of Online Application: 07.08.2019