Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRC) is a Joint Venture Company of Maharashtra Government & Indian Government. It is engaged in improving the transportation scenario through Metro Rail Projects in the financial capital of Country. Applications through online mode are invited by the MMRCL for recruitment to the positions of Dy. Town Planners, Dy. Engineers, Architect, Accounts Officers, Jr. Engineers & Dy. Accountants for 2019-20. Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Other Engineering Degree Or Diploma / CA / ICWA / Other degree holders are eligible for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: Dy. Town Planners, Dy. Engineers, Architect, Accounts Officers, Jr. Engineers & Dy. Accountants Recruitment 2019-20
Name of Organization: Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL)
Post Name, Pay Scale & Vacancies: Details of Post Wise Pay Scale & Category Wise Vacancies Are As Under –
Educational Qualification: Details of Post Wise Educational Qualifications Are As Under –
- Dy. Town Planner: Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering or Planning with Post Graduate Degree in Urban Planning or Town Planning
- Dy. Engineer- I (MEP)- Elec & Mech: Full time Degree in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Architect: Full time Bachelor’s in Architecture
- Dy. Engineers: Full time Degree in Civil Engineering
- Accounts Officer: Degree in Commerce from recognised and reputed university and knowledge of Indian Accounting Standards OR CA / ICWA
- Jr. Engineer- II (MEP)-Elec & Mech: Full time Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Deputy Accountant: Full time Degree in commerce
Experience (If Any): Candidates should have minimum 2-3 years relevant experience. For Complete details regarding relevant experience, kindly check the official notification given below.
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 33 years for Dy. Accountant & 35 Years for all other posts.
However as per government guidelines, relaxation in maximum age limit is admissible for various reserved category candidates.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates will be based on Personal Interview.
Application Fees: NIL.
Closing date for accepting applications: 24th January, 2020