MOIL is a Government of India owned scheduled “A” Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Company under the Ministry of Steel. it fulfills 50% of total requirement of dioxide ore in India and also has FM plant & EMD Plant. Applications are invited by the MOIL for recruitment to various Engineers & Officers Posts for the year 2019. B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma in Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Other Engineering Branches / CA / CMA / PG Degree Holders can apply for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: MOIL Recruitment of Engineers & Officers 2019
Name of Organization: MOIL Limited
Post Name & Vacancy Chief Manager (Mines)-, Sr. Manager (Systems), Chief Manager (Systems), Sr. Manager (Personnel), Sr.Manager (Fin. & Accts), Chief Manager (Fin. & Accts), Electrical Supervisor
Salary / Pay Scale: Annual CTC for Chief Managers is Rs. 15.40 Lakhs, for Sr. Managers is Rs. 13.20 Lakhs & for Electrical Supervisors is Rs. 5.26 Lakhs
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 19.
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Educational Qualification Details Are as Under –
- Chief Manager (Mines): B.E / B.Tech in Mining Engineering With 1st Class Mine Manager’s certificate of Competency (U/R) under MMR 1961 from DGMS.
- Chief / Sr. Manager (Systems): B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication (E&T) Engineering or MCA / M. Sc (Computer Science) or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
- Sr. Manager (Personnel): P.G.Degree in social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations or P.G. Degree / Diploma (2 years duration) in IRPM / Master in Labour Studies from the recognized University / Institute or MBA with specialization in Personnel Management / HR / HRD from the recognized University / Institute.
- Chief / Sr.Manager (Fin. & Accts): CA / ICWA / CMA
- Electrical Supervisor: Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute, Holding a valid Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate of Competency, covering mining installation issued under sub-regulation(1) of regulation 29 of Central Electricity Authority Regulations, 2010
Experience (If Any): Candidates Should Have 3-10 Years Relevant Experience.
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit is 38 Years for Sr. Manager, 42 Years for Chief Manager & 40 Years for Electrical Supervisor. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit Will Be As Per Government of India rules.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates will be based on Interview Only.
Application Fees: NIL.
Last Date of Application: 05.10.2019.