Manganese Ore (India) Limited (MOIL) is a Scheduled “A” Mini Ratna Public Sector Company under Ministry of Steel, Government of India. It is the largest producer of Dioxide Ore in India. Applications are invited by the MOIL for recruitment to Executive, Supervisor & Other Posts for 2019. Electrical Engineering / Other Branch Engineering / Diploma / PG Degree / 10th Pass Can Apply For This Recruitment.
Name of Exam: MOIL Executives, Supervisors & Other Posts Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Manganese Ore (India) Limited (MOIL)
Post Name, Vacancy, Annual CTC & Maximum Age Limit:
Relaxation in Age Limit for Reserved Category Candidates i.e. for Candidates Belonging To SC / ST / OBC / PwD etc Will Be Given As Per Government of India Rules & Guidelines.
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post wise details of educational qualification & Experience are as under –
- Executive Trainee (Geology): Post Graduation in Geology/ Applied Geology.
- Electrical Supervisor Trainee Sel. Gd. Mine Foreman/ Sel. Gd.: i) Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute. ii) Having Electrical Supervisor’s Certificate of Competency (U/R). (iii) Having 3 yrs. in an Electrical field in supervisory capacity (Post Qualification, only considered) in a Limited Company i.e. either Public or Private one, preferably in Mining industry
- Mine Foreman: Dip. in Mining and Mine Surveying
- Mine Foreman-I: i) SSC Pass ii) Possessing valid Mine Foreman’s Certificate of Competency (U/R) iii) 6 yrs. Experience after passing Mine Foreman’s Competency Certificate.
- Mine Mate: i) SSC Pass ii) Possessing valid Mine Mate Certificate of Competency (U/R) iii)3 yrs. post qualification experience as Mine Mate in a reputed Limited Mining Company i.e. either Public or Private one.
- Winding Engine Driver Blaster: i) SSC pass ii) Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate of Competency (1st Class) iii) 3 yrs. post qualification experience as Winding Engine Driver.
Selection Process: Written Exam And / Or Interview Whichever Applicable.
Application Fees: Rs. 50/- (not required for SC, ST candidates)
Last Date of Application: 15.06.2019