Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It an autonomous corporation, wholly owned by the Government of India. Applications are invited by the Mumbai Port Trust from Engineering Degree, Engineering Diploma holders & 10th Pass candidates for various Apprenticeship Posts. Fresh B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma Engineers in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Engineering Branches OR 10th Pass Can Apply for this Recruitment.
Name of Exam: Mumbai Port Trust Graduate Engineering, Diploma Engineering & COPA Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Mumbai Port Trust (MPT)
Post Name: Apprentice (Graduate, Technician & COPA)
Salary / Pay Scale: Selected candidates will receive monthly stipend during Apprenticeship as per details given below –
- Graduate (Engineering) Apprentice: Rs. 4984/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Rs. 3542/-
- COPA Apprentice: Rs. 7577/-
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 41. Details of these 41 vacancies are given below –
Educational Qualification: Candidate Must Have Following Degree / Diploma –
- For Graduate (Engineering) Apprentice: B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Engineering Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- For COPA Apprentice: Passed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
Only those candidates who have not completed 3 year after completing their degree / diploma and who have not completed similar apprenticeship earlier are only eligible.
Age Limit: Age Must be above 14 Years and there is no upper age limit for this recruitment.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on marks obtained by them in their respective Degree / Diploma.
Application Fees: Not Required.
Last Date of Application: 12.07.2019 (5:00 PM)