Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) is a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Public Sector Company. MRPL is operating 15 Million Metric Ton Oil Refinery located in Karnataka, India. It is a Subsidiary Company of ONGC Limited. Online applications from Fresh Engineering Graduates & Science Post Graduates are invited by the MRPL for Recruitment to Engineers & Supervisors Posts for the yer 2019. B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Other Branches or M.Sc Degree Holders Can Apply Online for this recruitment exam.
Name of Exam: MRPL Engineers & Laboratory Supervisors Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
Post Name: Engineer & Laboratory Supervisor
Salary / Pay Scale: Candidates selected shall be placed on probation as per MRPL Rules in A grade in the scale of pay of Rs.60,000-1,80,000. In addition DA (on IDA pattern), HRA/Township Accommodation, Perks & Allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowances/benefits as per Company Rules will be admissible.
Total Vacancy: Corresponding GATE Paper Wise / Discipline Wise Details of Vacancies Are Given As Under –
Educational Qualification: Corresponding GATE Paper Wise Eligible Engineering Branches / Eligible Degree Details Are As Under –
- Chemical Engineering (CH): Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Engineering / Petrochemical Technology
- Mechanical Engineering (ME): Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (EE): Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering (IN): Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Process Control / Instrumentation Technology
- Civil Engineering(CE): Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CS): Engineering in Computer Science
- Chemistry (CY): Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Chemistry or equivalent degree with specialization in any of Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petroleum Chemistry, Environmental Science, Environmental Chemistry, Applied Environmental Chemistry and (General) Chemistry.
Experience (If Any): Not required i.e. Freshers Are Eligible
Age Limit: 28 years for UR category
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST category by 5 years, only for posts reserved for SC / ST as the case may be. For OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category the age is relaxable by 3(three) years, only for the posts reserved for OBC (Non-creamy layer). PwD Candidates Will Get Additional 10 Years Age Relaxation. For Other Categories also Age Relaxation Will Be As Per Rules.
Selection Process: The selection process consists of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The initial shortlisting of candidates for the aforesaid selection process will be based on GATE-2019 score. GATE score of 2018 or any other previous examination is not valid
Application Fees: Rs 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only)
SC / ST / PWD/ Ex-Serviceman / categories and regular employees of MRPL are exempted from payment of Application fee.
Last Date of Online Application: 04/07/2019 till 18.00 Hrs (IST)