Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) is a subsidiary company of Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC). It is situated at Mangalore Karnataka. It is the only refinery in India to have two hydrocrackers producing premium diesel. The company has net annual income of approx US$ 170 million. MRPL has issued a recruitment notification for recruitment to 233 technical posts for 2019. Any Graduate / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Diploma / Other Degree or Other Diploma holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: MRPL Recruitment Notice for Technical Non Management Positions for 2019
Name of Organization: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
Post Name & Vacancy: Post Wise Vacancy Details Are Given Below – .
- Security Inspector: 13 Vacancies
- Jr. Officer-Official Language Implementation: 1 Pos
- Jr. Chemist Trainee: 6 Vacancies
- Technical Asst Trainee (Chemical): 113 Vacancies
- Technical Asst Trainee (Mechanical): 27 Vacancies
- Technical Asst Trainee (Electrical): 36 Vacancies
- Technical Asst Trainee (Instrumentation): 25 Vacancies
- Draftsman Trainee: 1 Post
- Trainee Asst (Finance): 2 Vacancies
- Trainee Asst (Materials): 4 Vacancies
- Trainee Asst (Hindi): 4 Vacancies
- Trainee Asst: 1 Post.
Salary / Pay Scale: Details of Post wise Pay Scale Are As Under –
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Diploma / Other Degree / Diploma.
Complete details regarding post wise educational qualifications will be released on 11.10.2019 on the link provided below.
Experience (If Any): Not Required.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates Will Be Base don Written Exam and / or skill test.
Starting Date of Online Application: 11.10.2019
Last Date of Online Application: 09.11.2019.
Availability of Admit Card for Written Test/ Call Letter for Group Discussion/ Personal Interview: 21 days prior to date of Written Test/ Group Discussion/ Personal Interview.