Online applications are invited through the official website of MSCWB from the Citizens of India for recruitment to Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical)posts under Kolkata Metropolitan Development Authority on and from 13.02.2019. Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering Diploma Holders can apply online for these posts.
Name of Exam: MSCWB Junior Engineers Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB)
Post Name: Junior Engineer (JE – Civil, Electrical & Mechanical)
Salary / Pay Scale: PB 4 : Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 40,500/- G.P. Rs. 4,000/-
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies of Junior Engineers (JE) in MSCWB are 150. Details of vacancies are as under:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience (If Any): 01 (one) year experience in Construction / Supervision / Management / O & M after obtaining diploma.
Age Limit: Lower and Upper age limit are 21 years and 32 years respectively as on 1 st January, 2019. Upper age relaxation up to 5 (five) years is admissible only to S.C., S.T. & P.W.D. candidates and up to 3 years to O.B.C. (A & B) candidates of West Bengal.
The upper age limit is also relaxable in case of a candidate who has been in the employment of the Central Government or the State Government or Government Undertaking or Statutory Body, recognized for the purpose by the State Government and is not out of such employment for more than a year on the date of advertisement , to the extent of actual period spent continuously in such employment subject to a maximum5 (five) years.
Selection Process: The method of recruitment and Syllabus will be notified later on the official website of MSCWB www.mscwb.org
- Application fee for U.R. & O.B.C. (A & B) candidates is Rs. 150=00 (Rupees One hundred and fifty) plus Processing Charges Rs. 50=00 (Rupees Fifty) plus Rs. 20=00 (Rupees Twenty) towards Bank Charges for Challan deposit.
- For S.C., S.T. & P.H. candidates only Processing Charges Rs. 50=00 (Rupees Fifty) plus Rs. 20=00 (Rupees Twenty) towards Bank Charges for Challan deposit.
Last Date of Online Application: Last date for Registration for on-line application and generation of challan is 14.03.2019 and application fee along with processing charges must be deposited to the Bank by 15.03.2019 and the process of submission of Application must be completed by 16.03.2019.