The Mizoram University, Aizawl (MZU) has published a notification for recruitment to Laboratory Assistants, Stenographers, Lower Division Clerks & various other Group ‘C’ non-teaching posts for the recruitment year 2021. Total vacancies notified in this recruitment advertisement are 18. These vacancies are available in the Mizoram University and Pachhunga University College. Candidate having Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline / 12th Pass / ITI Diploma / 10th Pass / Other Academic Degree / Diploma holders as mentioned below can apply for these posts. Check Full Details Below.
Name of Exam: MZU Recruitment 2021 for Various Group ‘C’ Non Teaching Posts.
Name of Organization: Mizoram University, Aizawl (MZU)
Post Name: This recruitment is for following posts –
- Laboratory Assistant
- Library Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk
- Laboratory Attendant
- Multi-Tasking Staff
- Bus Conductor
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies are 18. Post / category wise details of vacancies are given in the table below –
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Mizoram
Salary / Pay Scale: Post wise salary / pay scale details are as given below –
- Laboratory Assistant: Level 4
- Stenographer: Level 4
- Library Assistant: Level 4
- Lower Division Clerk: Level 2
- Driver: Level 2
- Laboratory Attendant: Level 1
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Level 1
- Bus Conductor: Level Level 1
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post wise qualification / Experience details are given below –
- Laboratory Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree (Science) OR Diploma in Engineering / Technology or ITI Trade certificate possessing Class 10th standard with 5 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Stenographer: 12th Pass + stenography Knowledge in English with speed of 80wpm and knowledge of Computer Application.
- Library Assistant: Bachelor‟s degree in Library & Information Science; OR Bachelor‟s degree with Diploma/Certificate in Library Science
- Lower Division Clerk: (i) Class 12th standard from a recognized Board / University. (ii)Typing speed of 30 wpm in English on Computer. (iii) Any Certificate with Word Processing, Excel, Access and Power Point
- Driver: (i) Class 10th standard (ii) Possession of a valid driving license for L/M/H motor vehicles (iii) Knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles). (iv) Experience of driving motor vehicles for at least 3 years.
- Laboratory Attendant: (i) Class 10th standard (with Science as one of the subjects) OR ITI Trade Certificate in the relevant area. (ii) Certificate course in computer application with at least 3 months duration from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: (i) Class 10th standard from a recognized School/Board; OR ITI pass where technical qualifications are considered necessary. (ii) Certificate course in computer application with at least 3 months duration from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Bus Conductor: (i) 10th Pass OR ITI and (ii) Certificate course in computer application with at least 3 months duration from a Govt. recognized institute.
Age Limit: Between 18 and 27 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be as per GoI Rules.
Selection Process: Written Exam / Skill test.
Application Fees: Rs 200.00 (Rs 100.00 for SC/ST applicants on submission of supporting Certificate.
Last Date of Receiving Physical Application: 30.4.2021