National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is an Developmental Financial Institution wholly owned by the Government of India. It is responsible for matters related to policy planning and operations in the field of credit for Agriculture and other Economic activities in Rural areas in India. Applications through online mode are invited by the NABARD for recruitment to the posts of Officers Grade A (Assistant manager) for the recruitment year 2020. Any Fresh Bachelor’s Degree Holder i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E / B.Tech / BBA / BCA or Higher Academic Degree Holders i.e. CA / CS / MBA / PhD or Equivalent Academic degree holders are eligible for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: NABARD Officers Recruitment 2020 in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS).
Name of Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Post Name: Assistant Manager (Officer Grade B)
Salary / Pay Scale: Monthly Gross Salary of NABARD Grade A Officers (Assistant Manager) is approx Rs. 62,600/-. Other then salary, selected candidates will also be eligible for various allowances & perks such as Bank’s accommodation, reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, telephone charges, book grant, allowance for furnishing of residence, newspaper, internet, LTC, Medical Facility, Child Education Allowances etc.
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 154. Details of Post / Category Wise Vacancies Are Given Below –
Educational Qualification: Discipline Wise Educational Qualification Details of NABARD Assistant Managers (Officers Grade A) Are Given Below –
- General: Any Fresh Bachelor’s Degree Holder i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E / B.Tech / BBA / BCA or equivalent OR PhD OR CA / CS / CMA / PG Diploma in Management / MBA
- General Agriculture: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture OR Post Graduate degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science / Agronomy)
- Agriculture Engineering: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Engineering or Post graduate degree in Agriculture Engineering
- Food/ Dairy Processing: Bachelor’s degree in Food Processing / Food Technology / Dairy Sciences and / or Dairy Technology or Post graduate degree in Food Processing /Food Technology / Dairy Sciences and / or Dairy Technology
- Land Development – Soil Science: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) or Post Graduate degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy)
- Environmental Engg/Sciences: Bachelor’s degree with Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering or Post graduate degree in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science
- Agriculture Marketing/Agri business Management: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Marketing/ Agriculture Business Management or Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/MBA in Agriculture Marketing/ Agriculture Business Management
- Geo Informatics: BE/B.Tech/BSC degree in Geoinformatics or ME/M.Tech/MSC degree in Geoinformatics
- Agriculture Economics / Economics: Bachelor’s Degree with Economics/Agriculture Economics or Post Graduate degree in Economics/Agriculture Economics
- Information Technology: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Applications/Information Technology or a post graduate degree Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Applications/Information Technology
- Chartered Accountant: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Membership of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Company Secretary: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with Associate membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
- Finance: BBA (Finance/Banking) / BMS (Finance/Banking) OR Two years full time P.G. Diploma in Management (Finance) / Full time MBA (Finance) OR Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis
- Human Resource Management: BBA (Human Resource Management)/ BBM (Human Resource Management)/ BMS ((Human Resource Management) OR Two years full time P.G. Diploma in Management in HRM/HR / Full time MBA degree in HRM/ HR
- Statistics: Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics or Post Graduate degree in Statistics
- Rajbjasha: Bachelor’s Degree in English/Hindi medium with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject or Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English as main subjects Candidate must be able to translate from English to Hindi and vice/versa. OR Post Graduate Degree in Hindi (should have studied English as Main Subject in Graduation) or English Hindi (should have studied Hindi as Main Subject in Graduation).
- Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR LLM Degree
Experience (If Any): Not Required.
Age Limit: The candidate must be between 21 and 30 years of age as on 01-01-2020, i.e., the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01- 1999.
Relaxation of 03 years for OBC (NCL), 05 Years for SC/ST Category candidates and Additional 10 years for PwBD Candidates is admissible.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates will be based on Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Preliminary exam will be of 200 Marks, Mains exam will also be of 200 Marks and Interview will be of 25 Marks. Both Preliminary exam and mains exam will be online (computer based). Preliminary exam will be of qualifying nature only. The final selection and ranking of the applicants for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS/Rajbhasha/Legal) will be based on their performance in the Phase-II Main Examination and Interview, taken together. For detailed Job Profile, Previous Year Cut Off analysis, study plan, best book for preparation etc you can subscribe our YouTube Channel from HERE we will update the same soon. Also You can download the Syllabus from Here.
Preliminary exam is scheduled to be conducted on 25th February 2020.
Application Fees: Rs. 800/- + GST for All Candidates Except SC / ST / PwBD and Rs. 150/- + GST for SC / ST / PWBD
Starting Date of Online Application: 15.01.2020
Last Date of Online Application: 03.02.2020