National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) is an Indian Government Operated Public Sector Company and the largest integrated Alumina-Aluminium Complex of Asia. The company has annual turnover of more than Rs. 11,000/- Crores and has its corporate office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha and Plants and offices across India. Applications from fresh Engineering Graduates or Final year engineering students are invited by the NALCO for recruitment to Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts for the recruitment year 2020. Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Various Other Branches as mentioned below are the eligible branches for this recruitment
Name of Exam: NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO).
Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET).
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Salary / Pay Scale: During training, pay scale for selected candidates will be Rs. 40,000 – 3% – 1,40,000/- and after training they will be posted as Junior Manager at E1 Scale (Rs. 60,000 – 3% – 1,80,000/-). Annual CTC During training will be Rs. 10.52 Lakhs and after training it will be Rs. 15,73 Lakhs.
Total Vacancy: Engineering Branch Wise Vacancy Details of NALCO Recruitment 2020 are as under –
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a valid GATE 2020 Score and Engineering Degree (Final Year Eligible) in below mentioned branches –
- For GATE Paper Code ME: B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering
- For GATE Paper Code EE: B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Power Engineering
- For GATE Paper Code IN: B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Electrical Engineering
- For GATE Paper Code MT: B.E. / B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering
- For GATE Paper Code CE: B.E. / B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Architecture Engineering / Ceramics Engineering
- For GATE Paper Code CH: B.E. / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering or M.E. / M.Tech in Applied Chemistry
- For GATE Paper Code MN: B.E. / B.Tech in Mining Engineering or Equivalent Diploma in Mining Engineering with First Class Metalliferous Mines Manager’s Certificate of Competency.
Experience (If Any): Not Required.
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 30 years as on 20th March 2020. Candidates of reserved category will be eligible for age relaxation as per government of India rules.
Selection Process: GATE 2020 Score & Personal Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 500/- for UR / OBC / EWS and Rs. 100/- for other category candidates.
Last Date of Online Application: 09.04.2020 (5:30 PM).