North East Institute of Science & Technology (NEIST), Jorhat is a research institute under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). It is engaged in research areas like Chemical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Materials Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Geological Sciences, etc. Applications from eligible candidates are invited by the CSIR NEIST for recruitment to various Project Assistant and Project Associate Posts for the recruitment year 2020. BSc / MSc / PhD Degree or Engineering Degree / Diploma Holder candidates can apply for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: CSIR NEIST Project Assistants & Project Associates Recruitment 2020 .
Name of Organization: North East Institute of Science & Technology (NEIST).
Post Name: Sr. Project Associate, Project Associate I, Project Associate II, Project Assistant.
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies notified by the CSIR NEIST are 36. Post wise notified vacancy details are as under –
- Project Assistant: 03 Posts
- Project Associate I: 27 Posts
- Project Associate II: 03 Posts
- Sr. Project Associate: 03 Posts
Job Type: Temporary.
Job Location: Jorhat, Assam
Salary / Pay Scale: Details of post wise monthly remunerations are as under –
- Project Assistant: Monthly Rs. 20,000/- + HRA
- Project Associate I: Monthly Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 31,000/- + HRA
- Project Associate II: Monthly Rs. 28,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- + HRA
- Sr. Project Associate: Monthly Rs. 42,000/- + HRA
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post Wise Educational Qualification & Experience Details Are As Under –
- Project Assistant: B.Sc Chemistry / Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Project Associate I: MSc Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Physical Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Ecology & Environment / Agriculture / Plant Biotechnology / Life Sciences / Plant Pathology / Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Agriculture Plant Pathology / Botany / OR M.Tech in Biotechnology or B.E. / B.Tech in Chemical Engineering or
- Project Associate II: M.Sc Chemistry / Chemistry (Organic / Physical / Applied) + 2 Years of relevant experience
- Sr. Project Associate: PhD in Chemistry (Organic) / Agriculture / Biotechnology / Plant Biotechnology / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Life Science
Age Limit: 40 Years for Senior Project Associate and 35 Years for Other Posts.
Selection Process: Online Interview.
Application Fees: Nil.
Last Date of Online Application: The last date for some posts is 03.11.2020 and for other posts, it is between 03.11.2020 to 15.11.2020.