National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Mini-Ratna Company of Government of India. It is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of chemical fertilizers, organic fertilizers and industrial chemicals. The company has its headquarters in Noida, India. Online applications are invited by the NFL for recruitment to various Engineers, Officers & Managers Posts for the year 2019. B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma Engineers in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Branches OR MBA / CS / MBBS & Other degree holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: NFL Engineers, Officers & Managers Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
Post Name & Category Wise Vacancy Details: .
Table 01: Post Reserved for PwBd Candidates in NFL:
Table 02: Posts Reserved for SC / ST / OBC Candidates in NFL:
Salary / Pay Scale: Grade Wise Pay Scale Details Are As Under –
- E1: Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- E2: Rs. 50,000/ – Rs. 1,50,000/-
- E4: Rs.70,000 – 2,00,000/-
- E5: Rs.80,000 – 2,20,000/-
Educational Qualification: Following Degree Holders Are Eligible To Apply –
- Asst. Manager (Marketing) Grade E2: Minimum 55% marks in two years’ full time MBA or PGDBM course recognized as equivalent to MBA in Marketing / Agri Business Marketing / International Marketing / Rural Management or Minimum 55% marks in two years’ full time M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in any discipline or Minimum 55% marks in two years’ full time M.Sc. with specialization in any discipline of Agriculture WITH Full time regular degree of B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum 55% marks. Note: Graduation should be in B.Sc. (Agriculture) only
- Engineer(Chemical) Grade E1: Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology OR AMIE in Chemical Engineering. OR Minimum 60% marks in full time / regular Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Engineer (Civil) Grade E1: Minimum 60% marks in Degree in Civil Engineering OR AMIE in Civil Engineering
- Engineer (Elect.) Grade E1: Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree in Electrical Engineering OR AMIE in Electrical Engineering.
- Engineer (Instt.) Grade E1: Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree in Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control or Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics Instrumentation & Control or Industrial Instrumentation or Process Control Instrumentation or Electronics & Electrical or Applied Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Control OR AMIE in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Engineer (Mech.) Grade E1: Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR AMIE in Mechanical Engineering.
- Officer (CS) Grade E1: Should have passed the final examination of the Institute of the Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and member of ICSI. Preference will be given to candidates having graduate degree in Law
- Manager (Elect.): Minimum 60% marks in Engineering Degree / in Electrical Engineering OR AMIE in Electrical Engineering.
- Medical Officer Grade E1: MBBS degree with 60% marks .
- Sr. Manager (HR) Grade: MBA/ Integrated MBA / Post Graduate Degree or Diploma of minimum 02 years duration in HRM / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations
- Sr. Manager (F&A) Grade E5: Chartered Accountant from ICAI or Cost & Management Accountant from ICAI or Two years full time / regular MBA with major specialization in Finance / Financial Management with minimum 60% marks.
Experience (If Any): 0 TO 13 Years of Post Qualification is Required.
For Post Wise Details of Experience Requirements, Kindly Check the official notification given below.
- For UR: Rs. 1,000/- for E5 Level Posts & Rs. 700/- for E1 to E4 Level Posts.
- For SC / ST / ExSM / PwBD / Departmental Candidates: NIL
Selection Process: Selection Will Be Based On Personal Interview.
Last Date of Online Application: 1730 hours (5:30 PM) on 30.06.2019