National Housing Bank (NHB) is a central government-owned entity and an apex financial institute for housing. It registers and supervises Housing Finance Companies (HFCs). Applications through Online Mode are invited by the NHB for recruitment to the posts of DGM, AGM, RM & Managers in MMGS-III, SMGS-IV & V and TEGS-VI scales. Selected candidates will receive annual CTC up to Rs. 15.0 Lakh. Any Bachelor’s Degree i.e. B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E. / B.Tech / B.C.A / B.B.A Or Equivalent with PG Degree / Diploma Holder candidates can apply online for this recruitment till 28.08.2020.
Name of Exam: NHB DGM, AGM, RM & Managers Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: National Housing Bank (NHB).
Post Name: Dy. General Manager (Chief Risk Officer), Assistant General Manager (Economy and Strategy / Management Information System – MIS / Human Resource – HR), RM (Risk management), Manager (Credit Audit / Legal), Manager (Economy & Strategy / MIS).
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies notified by the NHB are 11. Details of Post Wise / Category Wise Vacancies Are As Under –
Job Type: Regular & Contract (Both).
Job Location: The selected candidate will be liable to be posted/transferred at the sole discretion of the Bank to its various offices from time to time.
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Wise Approximate Monthly Salary Details Are As Under –
- DGM (TEGS-VI): Market-linked compensation of Rs. 5 lacs per month
- AGM (SMGS-V): Rs. 1,23,814/-
- RM (SMGS-IV): Rs. 1,02,286/-
- Manager (MMGS-III): Rs. 84,384/-
Educational Qualification: Post wise educational qualification details are as under –
- DGM (TEGS-VI): PG Economics with 03 years of relevant experience
- AGM (SMGS-V): (a) PG Degree in Economics / Statistics or PG Diploma in Operation Research or Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IRPM/ LLPM OR Graduate with MBA (HR) OR Graduate with PG Diploma in HR/personnel management or equivalent. (b) 03 years of relevant experience.
- RM (SMGS-IV): Bachelor’s Degree with (a) professional qualification in Financial Risk Management or (b) Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute (c) 02 years relevant experience.
- Manager (MMGS-III): (a) Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics / Economics or LLM / CA / CMA / CWA / CFA Or Bachelor’s Degree in Any Discipline with MBA (Finance) (b) 02 years relevant experience.
Age Limit: Post-Wise Details of Age Limits Are As under –
- DGM: 35-62 Years
- AGM: 32-50 Years
- RM: 30-45 Years
- Manager: 23-35 Years
Relaxation in upper age limit will be as per Government of India Rules.
Selection Process: Shortlisting and Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / PwBD and Rs. 600/- for All Other Category Candidates.
Last date for online registration of Applications and payment of fees/intimation charges: 28.08.2020.