Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Limited (NHDC Limited) is a Joint Venture Company of NHPC Limited & Government of Madhya Pradesh. The company has its headquarters at Bhopal, India. Online applications are invited by the NHDC Limited for recruitment to the posts of Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & ITI Apprentice for the year 2019. B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Other Branches or ITI Pass Can Apply.
Name of Exam: NHDC Limited Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: NHDC Limited
Post Name: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & ITI Apprentice
Salary / Pay Scale: Details of Post Wise Stipend During Apprenticeship Are As Under –
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 6000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs. 5877/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentice: Rs. 5762/- Per Month
Discipline Wise, Post & Vacancy: Details of Discipline Wise & Post Wise Vacancies Are As Under –
Educational Qualification: Details of Post Wise Educational Qualifications are As Under –
- Graduate Apprentice: B.E. / B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma Apprentice: Engineering Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- ITI Apprentice: ITI Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical (Industrial Cooling & Package Air Conditioning), Fitter, COPA
Experience (If Any): Not Required i.e. Freshers Can Apply.
Age Limit: 18-25 Years.
Maximum Age is Relaxable by 03 Years for OBC, 5 Years for SC / ST & Additional 10 Years for PwD Candidates.
Selection Process: Selection Process Will Be Decided in Due Course Based On Number of Applications Received.
Application Fees: Not Required
Last Date of Online Application: 21.08.2019