The National Health Mission, Assam envisages attainment of universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care services in the State of Assam, India. It works under the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Assam. Online applications are invited by the NHM Assam for recruitment to the posts of Engineers & Diploma Engineers for the year 2019. B.E. / B.Tech / Engineering Diploma Holders in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Other Engineering Branches as per details below can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: NHM Assam Engineers & Diploma Engineers Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: National Health Mission (Assam)
Post Name & Vacancies: Total Vacancies of Engineers & Diploma Engineers Are 20. Post Wise Vacancy Details Are As Under –
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Wise Details of Monthly Salary Are As Under –
- Superintending Engineer: Negotiable
- Project Engineer: Rs. 36,000/-
- Assistant Engineers: Rs. 27,500/-
- Jr. Engineers: Rs. 21,000/-
Educational Qualification & Experience: Details of Post Wise Educational Qualification & Minimum Experience Requirements Are As Under –
- Superintending Engineer: B.E. / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Civil Engineering with 10 Years of Relevant Experience.
- Project Engineer: B.E. / B.Tech in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering With 07 Years of Relevant Experience.
- Assistant Engineers: B.E. / B.Tech in Civil Engineering With 03 Years Relevant Experience.
- Jr. Engineers: Diploma in Civil Engineering With 03 Years of Relevant Experience.
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit is 62 Years for Superintending Engineers / Project Engineers & 43 Years for Assistant Engineers & Jr. Engineers.
Selection Process: Interview / Selection Test.
The schedule of interview / selection test for the respective post will be published in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in in due course of time along with the list of provisionally shortlisted candidates.
Application Fees: NIL
Last Date of Online Application: Online application will be received till 30/07/2019.