NHPC Limited (erstwhile National Hydroelectronic Power Corporation) is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of Government of India. The Company was incorporated in the year 1975 and currently engaged in Hydropwer Generation. NHPC Limited has its headquarters in Faridabad, India & more than 7000 employees are currently working in the company.
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Engineering in the below mentioned disciplines for undergoing 01 year Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice Training at Loktak Power Station, a unit of NHPC Limited (Govt. of India Enterprise) under the Apprentice Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time).
Name of Exam: NHPC Limited Engineering & Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Name of Organization: NHPC Limited
Post Name: Engineering Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice
Stipend: During the training period consolidated stipend shall be paid monthly @ Rs. 4,984/- for Graduate Apprentice & @ Rs. 3,542/- to Technician Apprentice as amended from time to time.
Branches: 1. Electrical 2. Mechanical 3. Electronics & Communication 4. Civil 5. IT
- The applicants should have passed the Degree/Diploma examination from any recognized institution as per ibid Act.
- The applicants who will be completing 3 years 3 months after having passed the qualifying Degree/Diploma as on 01.01.2019 and who have acquired prior training/ experience for more than one year are not eligible to apply under this notification.
- The absconded apprentice candidates from previous training are not eligible to apply.
Documents to be enclosed:
- Certificates in regard to proof of age, Educational and Technical Qualification, duly self-attested.
- Domicile Certificate issued by the competent Authority.
- A Character Certificate issued by the Gazetted Officer.
- SC/ST/OBC Applicants should attach the self-attested copy of Cast Certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
- One passport size recent photograph signed on top of the photograph shall be affixed in the apace as shown in the application format.
- Two self-addressed envelopes (Size 10” x 8”) each affixed with Rs. 45/- postal stamp.
Selection Process: The eligible and shortlisted candidates will be issued call letter for interview intimating the date and venue. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of performance during the personal interview. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. The selected candidates for training are required to submit a medical fitness certificate as per rules of Apprentice Act, 1961. The medical fitness certificate shall be from District Civil Surgeon or equivalent
Application Fees: Rs. 45/- postal stamp.
Application Process and Last Date of Application: The application form in the prescribed format neatly typed in double space on A4 size paper duly filled should reach Manager (HR), Loktak Power Station, Kom Keirap, P. O. Loktak, Manipur – 795 124 before closing of office hours (4:30 PM) on 10.11.2018 through India Post only. The applications received after the office closing hours of the last date of submission will not be entertained. If the closing date happens to be a holiday the next working date will be the closing date. Queries, if any, may be addressed to the mail id: [email protected]