The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL), a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company, invites applications for recruitment of 312 Administrative Officers (AO – Generalist & Specialists) in Scale I cadre from open market. B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E / B.Tech / ACS / FCS / CA / Law Graduates or Equivalent Degree Holders Can Apply Online. Complete details are as under:
Name of Exam: NIACL AO Recruitment 2018-19
Name of Organization: The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL)
Post Name: Administrative Officers (AO – Generalist & Specialists)
Salary / Pay Scale for NIACL AO: Basic pay of Rs. 32,795/- in the scale of Rs. 32795 – 1610 (14) -55335 – 1745(4) – 62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Total emoluments will be approximately Rs.51,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers. Other benefits such as coverage under National Pension System governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc. shall be as per rules. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s / leased accommodation as per norms. The salary scales are due for revision w.e.f Aug 2017.
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies for NIACL AO Recruitment 2018-19 are 312. Bifurcation of vacancies is as under:
Educational Qualification for NIACL AO 2018 (as on 01.12.2018):
- Generalists: A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate / post graduate in any discipline (i.e. B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E / B.Tech / ACS / FCS / CA / Law Graduates or Equivalent Degree Holders) from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
- Specialists: A candidate must possess the minimum qualification as follows. The qualification should be from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2018): Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 01.12.2018 i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd Dec-1988 and not later than 1st Dec-1997 (both dates inclusive)
Age Relaxatation: OBC – 3 Years, SC/ST – 5 Years, PwD – 10 Years, Ex Servicemen – As Per Rules
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online.
- Phase – II: Main Examination: Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 30 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
- Phase – III: Interview: Candidates who have been shortlisted at the end of Phase-II will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Company.
- Final Selection: Final selection would be based on consolidated marks of main examination (objective test) & Interview.
Application Fees: Payable on-line from 10.12.2018 to 26.12.2018 (both dates inclusive)
- SC/ ST / PwBD: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- All candidates other than SC/ ST / PwBD: Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
On-line registration and payment of application fees: 10th – 26th Dec 2018 (both dates inclusive)
Phase-I Online Examination (Objective): 30th Jan 2019
Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive): 2nd Mar 2019