National Institute of Immunology (NII) is a Government of India owned autonomous research institute under the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology. It is located at New Delhi India. Applications from eligible and interested candidates are invited by the NII for recruitment to the posts of Technical Officers, Technicians, Tradesman, Management Assistants, Jr. Assistants & Skilled Work Assistant Posts for 2020. Bachelor’s Degree OR Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma / MSc Degree / ITI / Other Diploma / 10th Pass candidates can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: NII Technical Officers, Assistants & Other Posts Recruitment 2020
Name of Organization: National Institute of Immunology (NII)
Post Name, Pay Scale & Vacancy Details: Details of Post Wise Pay Scale & Category Wise Vacancies Are as Under –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: New Delhi, India.
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post Wise Details of Educational Qualification & Experience is as under –
- Technical Officer-I (Laboratory): M.Sc. or equivalent qualification with one year experience OR B.Sc. with five years experience
- Technician- I: (Laboratory) Post Matric with Science plus 2 years full time Diploma in Medical Lab Technology course and three years experience after MLT; OR B.Sc with one year experience in R&D Laboratory. OR (Engineering) 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Trade OR Matric with ITI Certificate in Electrical / Electronics & Telecommunication Trade with five years experience in Level-3 of Pay Matrix (PB-I of Rs.5,200-20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-, prerevised). Candidates drawing Gross Basic Pay of Rs. 25,200/- or above can also apply.
- Technician- II: Matric with ITI certificate in Electrical Trade with three years relevant experience in a reputed Lab/ Industrial Establishment including apprenticeship in a recognised workshop.
- Tradesman (Plumber): ITI Certificate in Plumbing Trade with 1 year experience OR VIIth with minimum 10 years experience.
- Management Assistant: Graduate with minimum 3 years experience in Level-4 of Pay Matrix (PB-1 of Rs.5,200-20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-, pre-revised). Candidates drawing Gross Basic Pay of Rs. 27,900/- or above can also apply.
- Junior Assistant- II: 12th class OR Equivalent Qualification with typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
- Skilled Work Assistant: Matric OR Equivalent
Age Limit: The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 30 years as on the last date of receipt of applications. Relaxation in age will be as per government rules.
Selection Process: Tier-I (OMR Based Written Test); and Tier-II (Trade / Skill / Computer Proficiency Test, wherever applicable)
Application Fees: Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only). Women and SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted.
Last Date of Online Application: 17.02.2020 (till 11:59 P.M.).