The National Institution for Transforming India (NITI Aayog) is the premier policy Think Tank of India which is engaged in a number of transformation initiatives as a catalyst and an accelerator of change across sectors in partnership with Central Ministries and the State Governments. Online applications are invited by the NITI Aayog for Recruitment of Young Professionals. B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Engineering Degree /M.E. / M.Tech / MBA / PG & Other Degree Holders as mentioned below can apply online for this recruitment exam.
Name of Exam: NITI Aayog Young Professionals Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: National Institution for Transforming India (NITI Aayog)
Post Name: Young Professional
Salary / Pay Scale: Rs 60,000/- (Fixed) (Inclusive of Taxes)
Total Vacancy: Will Be Released In Due Course.
Educational Qualification: Area Wise Educational Qualification Details Are Given As Under:
- Agriculture: Master’s Degree /Master of Business Administration
- Atal Innovation Mission: Bachelor of Engineering, Masters in Science and Technology, Master of Business Administration or equivalent degree in Management, Master in Commerce / Economics, CA, CS or Masters in Communication Development / Journalism, Masters in Computer applications with sound exposure in coding and website development.
- Communications & Social Media: Masters/ Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism, Mass Communication, Advertising & Public Relations.
- Development Monitoring and Evaluation: Masters in Economics / Statistics / other Social Sciences/Public Policy / Administration / Management Sciences and Experience in monitoring and /or conducting evaluation studies in health, education, rural development, women and child, water and sanitation among others with a strong understanding of statistical analysis and proficiency in statistical tools..
- Economics and Finance: Masters in Economics / Statistics / Commerce / Finance / Public Policy / MBA or equivalent. With good drafting skills.
- Energy: Master of Science in Petroleum / Chemical / Energy / Mechanical Engineering, Master of Science in Energy / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering along with IT / Software.
- Governance & Research: Post-Graduation with Economics / Commerce / Business Administration. OR Post-Graduation with Economics / Public Policy / Statistics
- Health & Nutrition: MBBS or Masters in Public Health / Public Policy / Economics / Nutrition.
- Human Resources Development: Masters in Economics / Statistics / Public Administration / Public Policy Development / Management / Education / Post Graduate Diploma in Management (not less than duration of 2 years).
- Industry: Bachelor of Engineering (Textiles) / Master of Business Administration, Engineering in any discipline, Master of Arts (Economics).
- Labour and Employment: Masters in Economics / Commerce / Business Administration.
- Project Appraisal and PPP: Master of Science (Agriculture), Master of Business Administration (Finance Accounting) , Bachelor of Engineering or MBA or Post Graduate in Transportation.
- Rural Development: Master’s Degree
- Science and Technology: B.E. / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communications Engineering / IT / Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering.
- Skill Development: Master’s Degree
- Social Justice and Empowerment: Masters in Social Work / Sociology / Social Welfare / Public Policy / Economics / Social Development.
- Sustainable Development Goals: Masters in Economics / Statistics and other Social Sciences / Public Policy / Administration / Management Sciences.
- Tourism & Culture: Post – Graduation in Social Science / Economics / Geography
- Water & Land Resources: Post- Graduation in Civil Engineering.
Experience (If Any): Minimum of one year of work experience relevant to the job description.
Age Limit: Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on the date of advertisement.
Eligible candidates may apply online on the link to be provided on the website of NITI Aayog within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Newspaper. Applications are to be submitted online only.