The National Institution for Transforming India (NITI Aayog) is a Think Tank of Government of India. It has replaced Planning Commission of Government of India & Now plays very significant role in various policy decisions. Online applications are invited by the NITI Aayog for recruiting Young Professionals on CTC 7 LPA Plus. B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Other Branches / MBA / PG Degree Holders Can apply online for this exam.
Name of Exam: NITI Aayog YP Recruitment 2019
Organisation Name: National Institution for Transforming India (NITI Aayog)
Post Name: Young Professional
Salary / Pay Scale: Rs 60,000/- Per Month i.e. Annual CTC Will be around Rs. 7 LPA
Total Vacancy: Will Be Disclosed In Due Course of Recruitment Procedure.
- Agriculture: Master’s Degree / MBA
- Atal Innovation Mission: B.E. / B.Tech, M.Sc / M.Tech, MBA or equivalent degree in Management, Master in Commerce / Economics, CA, CS or Masters in Communication Development / Journalism, Masters in Computer applications with sound exposure in coding and website development.
- Communications & Social Media: Masters / Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism, Mass Communication, Advertising & Public Relations.
- Human Resources Development: Masters in Economics / Statistics / Public Administration / Public Policy Development / Management / Education / Post Graduate Diploma in Management (not less than duration of 2 years).
- Industry: B.E / B.Tech (Textiles) / MBA, Engineering in any discipline, Master of Arts (Economics).
- Social Justice and Empowerment: Masters in Social Work / Sociology / Social Welfare / Public Policy / Economics / Social Development.
- Sustainable Development Goals: PG Degree In Economics / Statistics and other Social Sciences / Public Policy / Administration / Management Sciences.
- Development Monitoring and Evaluation: Masters in Economics / Statistics / other Social Sciences/Public Policy / Administration / Management Sciences and Experience in monitoring and /or conducting evaluation studies in health, education, rural development, women and child, water and sanitation among others with a strong understanding of statistical analysis and proficiency in statistical tools.
- Economics and Finance: Masters in Economics / Statistics / Commerce / Finance / Public Policy / MBA or equivalent. With good drafting skills.
- Labour and Employment: PG Degree in Economics / Commerce / Business Administration.
- Skill Development: Master’s Degree
- Energy: Master of Science in Petroleum / Chemical / Energy / Mechanical Engineering, Master of Science in Energy / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering along with IT / Software.
- Governance & Research: Post-Graduation with Economics / Commerce / Business Administration. OR Post-Graduation with Economics / Public Policy / Statistics
- Health & Nutrition: MBBS or Masters in Public Health / Public Policy / Economics / Nutrition.
- Tourism & Culture: Post – Graduation in Social Science / Economics / Geography
- Water & Land Resources: Post- Graduation in Civil Engineering.
- Project Appraisal and PPP: Master of Science (Agriculture), Master of Business Administration (Finance Accounting) , Bachelor of Engineering or MBA or Post Graduate in Transportation.
- Rural Development: Master’s Degree
- Science and Technology: B.E. / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communications Engineering / IT / Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering.
Experience Details: One Year in Relevant Field.
Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
Last Date of Online Registration: 22.05.2019