NLC India Limited (formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited), a “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise (PSU), Under the Ministry of Coal, earning profits for over three decades and poised for rapid growth in terms of Mining Activities and Power Generation, invites application for one year Graduate and Technician Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in the following designated subject fields:-
Name of Exam: NLC India Limited – GAT / TAT Recruitment 2018
Name of Organization: NLC India Limited (formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited)
Post Name: Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT) & Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT)
- Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT): Rs. 4984/- p.m. (inclusive of all)
- Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT): Rs.3542/- p.m. (inclusive of all)
Educational Qualification (Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam on or after 31.03.2016):
- Graduate Apprenticeship Training (GAT): Degree in Engineering in the folowing Discipline with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST): Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Instrumentation / Chemical Engineering / Mining Engineering / Computer Science & Engg. / Electronics & Communication
- Technician Apprenticeship Training (TAT): Diploma in Engineering in the following Discipline with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST): Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Instrumentation / Chemical Engineering / Mining Engineering / Computer Science & Engg. / Electronics & Communication
Selection Process: Selection will be based on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree, as the case may be.
Application Process for For Graduate Apprenticeship Training / Technician Apprenticeship Training in NLC India Limited: Candidates satisfying the above eligibility norms should submit their application through ONLINE REGISTRATION in NLC India Ltd., website and take print out of Registration forms from 10.00 Hours on 16.10.2018 up to 17.00 Hours on 25.10.2018. The Registration forms duly signed should be sent to:
The General Manager,
Learning & Development Centre,
N.L.C India Limited.
Block – 20,
Neyveli – 607 803.
so as to reach on or before 30.10.2018 by 5.00 PM enclosing the Self attested copies of the following certificates :
- Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificate /Provisional Certificate.
- Consolidated (or) Semester – wise Mark lists of Degree / Diploma.
- Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC).
- Transfer Certificate.
- Proof for Physically Disabled Person (PWD) (if applicable).
- Format showing method of arrival of percentage of marks (can be downloaded).