Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) is an Indian Government & UP Government owned Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) responsible for constructing Metro Line system connecting the twin cities of Noida and Greater Noida in Gautam Buddh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India. Applications through online mode are invited by the NMRC for recruitment to various Engineering & Non Engineering Executive Posts for the year 2019. Any Graduate or B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Branches / BBA / Other Degree / Diploma Holders as per details provided below are eligible for this recruitment.
Exam Name: NMRC Engineers & Executives Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC)
Post Name & Vacancies: Post Wise Vacancy Details Are As Under –
Salary / Pay Scale: Details of Monthly Salary Are As Under –
- Station Controller / Train Operator / Jr. Engineer: Rs. 35,000/-
- Customer Relations Assistant / Accounts Assistant / Office Assistant: Rs. 30,000/-
- Maintainer: Rs. 25,000/-
Selected candidates will also receive Medical insurance of Rs 2 lac for self and spouse only + Accidental and natural death coverage of Rs 10 lac
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Educational Qualification Details Are As Under –
- Station Controller / Train Operator: Graduate in Science OR B.E. / B.Tech or Three years Engineering diploma in Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / IT / Computer Science / Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering
- Customer Relations Assistant: Any Graduate is Eligible
- Junior Engineer: B.E / B.Tech / Diploma in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent Engineering Degree
- Maintainer: ITI / Fitter / Electrician / Electro Mechanic / IT / TV and Radio / Ref & AC / ( NCVT / SCVT) /
- Accounts Assistant: B.Com or CA(Inter) / ICWA
- Office Assistant: BBA / BCA Degree Holders Eligible
Experience (If Any): Freshers Are Eligible.
Age Limit: Candidate Should Be In The Age Group of 18 years to 32 years. Relaxation in Maximum Age for Reserved Categories i.e. for SC / ST / OBC is 05 Years As Per Government of UP Guidelines.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates will be based on Written Exam / Skill Test / Interview & Medical Exam.
Application Fees: Rs. 675 for UR / OBC & Rs. 500/- for Others.
Last Date of Online Application Through The Link Provided Below: 21.08.2019