North Eastern Coalfields, a unit of Coal India Limited, Kolkata, a Maharatna Company, Government of India Undertaking engaged in Coal Mining activities invites applications from Indian citizens, who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age, experience etc. for the posts indicated below:
Educational Qualification for North Eastern Coalfield (Coal India Limited) – Overman & Dy. Supervisors Recruitment 2018:
Age Limit & Age Relaxation for North Eastern Coalfield (Coal India Limited) – Overman & Dy. Supervisors Recruitment 2018: The candidate must have completed 18 years of age and also should not be more than 35 years of age as on 01.06.2017, however, the upper age limit as mentioned above is relaxed by:
- 05 years for SC &ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates (Non Creamy Layer) (c) Age relaxation by 5 years for candidates who were ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- Age limit shall not be a bar for departmental candidates i.e. employees of North Eastern Coalfields/CIL & its subsidiary companies fulfilling the eligibility criteria. However, they shall ensure that they are in possession of ” No Objection Certificate” from their employer and produce the same at the time of joining if selected. Candidates who do not produce “NOC” will not be allowed to join.
- Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates is to be submitted in prescribed performa issued by Government of India.
Remuneration & Other Benefits in North Eastern Coalfield (Coal India Limited) for Overman & Dy. Supervisors: The above posts carries annual increments @3% of Basic pay along with other allowances and benefits such as SDA,VDA, Earned leave, Sick leave, Casual Leave etc. as per provisions of National Coal Wage Agreement (NCWA), Medical facilities for self and dependent family members, Gratuity, Coal Mines Provident Fund and Pension under CMPS 1998, Company’s accommodation or HRA etc. will be admissible as per Company’s Rules.
Application Fees For North Eastern Coalfield (Coal India Limited) – Overman & Dy. Supervisors Recruitment 2018: All candidates except SC/ST and departmental candidates, applying for any of the aforesaid posts are required to submit APPLICATION FEE of Rs.200 (Rs.Two hundred only) excluding bank charges. The bank charges, if any in addition to the above application fee shall be borne by the candidates.
Selection Process for North Eastern Coalfield (Coal India Limited) – Overman & Dy. Supervisors Recruitment 2018: Written Test: Candidates will require to appear in a written test comprising of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions containing Two Section, Part A-General Awareness Test (25 Marks), Part B – Professional Test (75 Marks)
Exam Centers for North Eastern Coalfield (Coal India Limited) – Overman & Dy. Supervisors Recruitment 2018: The candidate should select any one of the following examination centre while filling the Application Form:
- Margherita, Tinsukia District, Assam
- Baragolai, Tinsukia District, Assam
How to Apply for North Eastern Coalfield (Coal India Limited) – Overman & Dy. Supervisors Recruitment 2018:
- Applicant are advised to download the Application form and other requisite Performa given below.
- After downloading the application form, the applicant has to fill up the required details and submit the application form to the address given below by registered/speed post alongwith all the relevant documents.
North Eastern Coalfields
Margherita, Tinsukia District.
- Applicants who have completed the Overman course but yet to receive the certificate can also apply. However, their appointment if selected will be subject to submission of the Overman’s certificate
To Get Latest Government Jobs Alert Follow Us On:
To Get Free Study Material Join Our Telegram Channels:
Join Our Telegram Groups for All Important Exams: