The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Undertaking under Department of Atomic Engergy (DAE), Government of India. It was established in the year 1987 to design, construction, operation and maintenance of the atomic power stations for generation of electricity. NPCIL has more than 20 Nuclear Reactors in operation. Applications through online mode are invited by the NPCIL from fresh Engineering Graduates (B.E. / B.Tech) in Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering & Other Branches as mentioned below.
Exam Name: NPCIL Fresh Engineers Recruitment 2019
Name of Organisation: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Post Name: Selected candidates will be posted as Executive Trainee During Training and as Scientific Officer after training.
Salary / Pay Scale:
- Rs. 35,000/- and Accommodation – During Training
- Basic pay Rs. 56,100/ + Allowances – After Training
After including TA, DA, HRA, LTC & Other perks, Approx CTC of Selected Candidates After Training Will Be Rs. 10 LPA Per Annum.
Total Vacancy: Engineering Branch Wise Vacancy Details Are As Under:
Educational Qualification: Engineering Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) Holders or Final Year Engineering Students in Below Mentioned Branches Can Apply Online:
- Mechanical Engineering: Production Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering: Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering: Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Controls Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering: Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation & Controls Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering: Civil Engineering
To Apply Online Candidate Must Have GATE 2017 / 2018 OR 2019 Score.
Age Limit: 18-26 years as on Last Day of Application
Relaxation in Age for Reserved Category Candidates Will Be Applicable As Per Rules.
Selection Process: Candidates Will Be Shortlisted for Interview Based On GATE Scores. Final Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
- Rs. 500/- for Male Candidates of UR / EWS & OBC Candidates
- Rs: NIL for Others
Last Date for Online Applications: 23.04.2019 (16:30 Hrs).