Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Company of Indian Government under the Atomic Energy Department. It is engaged in Production, Research and Development of Nuclear Energy. Applications from eligible candidates through online mode are invited by the NPCIL for recruitment to the posts of Stipendiary Trainee & Driver / Operators for the recruitment year 2019-20. 12th Pass / Bachelor’s Degree i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E / B.Tech or ITI Diploma Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee & Driver / Operators Recruitment 2019-20
Name of Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Post Name & Vacancy: Details of Post Wise / Category Wise Vacancies Are As Under –
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Wise Salary Details are as under –
- For Stipendiary Trainee: Rs. 10,500/- P.M. In First Years, Rs. 12,500/- P.M. In Second Year and Rs. 21,700/- P.M. + Allowances After Confirmation
- For Driver Cum Pump Operator: Rs. 21,700/- Per Month Plus Allowances
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Educational Qualification Details for NPCIL Recruitment Are Given Below –
- Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)- Operator: 1. HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually. 2. Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination
- Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM)- Maintainer: 1. SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% in Science subject and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in relevant trade (Electrician, Fitter, Electronics, Instrumentation, Machinist, Turner & Welder). 2. For trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidates shall have at least one year relevant working experience after completion of the course. 3. Shall have English as one of the subjects at least at SSC level examination.
- Driver – cum – Pump Operator – cum – Fireman – A: H.S.C.(10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks+ valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License with minimum one year driving experience+ Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguisher etc. from the State Fire Training Centres..
Age Limit: 18-24 Years for Stipendiary Trainee & 18-25 Years for Driver-Cum-Pump Operator Cum Fireman.
Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates i.e. for SC /ST / PwD etc will be as per government rules.
Selection Process: Written Exam and / or Skill Test.
Starting Date of Online Application: 31/12/2019 From 10:00 hrs
Last Date of Online Application: 21/01/2020 Upto 16:00 hrs..