Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) a premier public sector enterprise, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. Applications are invited by the NPCIL for recruitment to 57 Posts of Apprentice in for the year 2019. Electronic Technician / Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist / Fitter / Welder & Other Trade ITI Diploma Holders can apply for these posts.
Name of Exam: NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Post Name: Trade Apprentice in NPCIL
Stipend for NPCIL Trade Apprentice:
- 90 % of minimum wage of semi-skilled (around Rs. 13000/- per month) workers notified by the Govt. of Tamilnadu, if he/she had undergone 2 years ITI Training course.
- 80 % of minimum wage of semi-skilled (around Rs. 12000/- per month) workers notified by the Govt. of Tamilnadu, if he/she had undergone 1 year ITI Training course.
Total Vacancy for Apprenticeship in NPCIL 2019:
Educational Qualification Required for Applying for Apprenticeship in NPCIL:
- Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and
- ITI Pass Certificate in Fitter Trade / Machinist Trade/ Welder Trade/ Electrician Trade or Wireman Trade or Rewinder Trade/ mechanic/technician or Electronics mechanic / technician / Pump Operator cum mechanic / instrument mechanic / technician or Electronics mechanic/technician./ echanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Plant. .
Experience (If Any): No Prior Experience is Required for Apprenticeship in NPCIL.
Age Limit for NPCIL Trade Apprentice 2019: Not less than 16 years. Maximum age limit is 24 years for General Candidates.
Age relaxation for Reserved category:
- SC – Relaxation upto 5 years
- OBC – Relaxation upto 3 years
- PWBD – Relaxation upto 10 years
The date for the purpose of possession of qualification and meeting the age criteria shall be 28.02.2019..
Application Fees: No Application Fees is Required for NPCIL Apprentice.
How To Apply for NPCIL Apprenticeship 2019:
- Interested eligible candidates are first required to register in the web portal for enrolment as Apprentices. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above mentioned web portal.
- The candidates have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No.E09183300741, the Establishment ID for NPCIL, KKNPP. However, submitting the hardcopy of application is must for screening/selection.
- The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written on A4 size paper. The outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICE against Notice No. 1/KKNPP/HRM/2019
- The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided alongwith of all supported documents may be sent to the following address:
Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project,
Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk,
Tirunelveli District – 627106.
Last Date of Online Application: The filled in application should reach us on or before the last date i.e. 28.02.2019. Applications received after the last date for any reasons will not be considered.