The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Government PSU under the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE). The company has published a notification for recruitment to the posts of Deputy Chief Officers, Station Officers, Medical Officers & Technical Officers for the recruitment year 2021. Total vacancies notified by the corporation in this recruitment advertisement are 80. Engineering Degree holders in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Engineering Branches or MBBS / Fire Safety / Other Degree / Diploma holder candidates can apply online for these posts. Detailed information is provided below.
Name of Exam: NPCIL Recruitment 2021 for Technical Officers, Medical Officers & Station Officers
Name of Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Post Name: This recruitment is for following posts –
- Deputy Chief Officer/A
- Station Officer/A
- Medical Officer / D (Specialists)
- Medical Officer / C
- Technical Officer/D
Total Vacancy: Post wise vacancy details are given below –
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: NPCIL Units located across India.
Salary / Pay Scale: Post wise salary details are as under –
- Deputy Chief Officer/A: ₹ 65,637/- Per Month
- Station Officer/A: ₹ 55,692/- Per Month
- Medical Officer / D (Specialists): ₹ 95,051/- Per Month
- Medical Officer / C: ₹ 78,764/- Per Month
- Technical Officer/D:
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post wise qualification / experience details are as under –
- Deputy Chief Officer/A: i) HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with 50% marks + Passed Divisional Officer’s Course from the National Fire Service College. Experience: 06 years’ experience as Station Officer. OR i) B.E. in Fire Engineering Experience: 02 years’ experience as Station Officer.
- Station Officer/A: i) HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with 50% marks + Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License + Passed Station Officer’s Course from the National Fire Service College and 05 years’ experience as Sub Officer. OR i) B.E. in Fire Engineering. No experience is required for Engineers.
- Medical Officer / D (Specialists): MS/MD or equivalent from a recognised University in Physician, Paediatrician, General Surgeon & Radiologist OR MDS – Prosthodontist
- Medical Officer / C: MBBS + relevant PG Diploma including DRM or equivalent from a recognised University OR MBBS from a recognised University + one year post qualification relevant experience
- Technical Officer/D: B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical / Production / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Civil Engineeirng
Age Limit: The Upper age limit is 40 years for DY. Chief Officer / Station Officer / MO/D / Technical Officer, 35 years for MO/C / Technical Officer (Relaxation will be as per GoI Rules)
Selection Process: Written exam and / or interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 500/-. Female applicants, applicants belonging to SC/ST category, Ex Servicemen, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and employees of NPCIL are exempted from payment of application fee.
Last Date of Online Application: 20.04.2021 (1700 Hrs)