Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) is a Central Government operated Category I Public Sector Undertaking engaged in the refining and marketing of petroleum products. It is a group company of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL). Online applications are invited by the NRL for recruitment to various Apprentice Posts for the recruitment year 2020. Bachelor’s Degree i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com OR Engineering / ITI Diploma Or MA / MBA / Hotel Management Degree Holder Candidates can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: NRL Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL).
Post Name: Apprentice Trainee.
Job Type: Apprenticeship.
Job Location: Christianbasti, Guwahati.
Salary / Pay Scale: Details fo Post Wise Pay Scale Are As Under – Post
- Graduates / Graduates / Diploma Engineers: Rs. 17,000/- Per Month + Canteen Allowance ofRs. 1415/-
- For ITI: Rs. 12,200/- Per Month + Canteen Allowances of Rs. 1415/- Per Month.
Total Vacancy: Total Number of Vacancies Are 101.
Educational Qualification: Any of the following degree holder candidate can apply –
- Engineering Diploma in Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Scienece / Chemical Engineering Or
- B.Sc Chemistry Or
- LLB Or
- Hotel Management Degree Or
- ITI Welder / Fitter / Machinist / Turner / Diesel Mechanic / Plumber Or
- B.Com With Accountancy Or
- BA / MA With Mass Communication.
Experience (If Any): Not Required.
Age Limit: While minimum age shall be 18, there will be no upper age limit for Apprenticeship.
Selection Process: Selection shall be made based on percentage of marks in the qualifying examination..
Application Fees: NIL.
Last Date of Online Application: 10.03.2020.