NTPC Limited is a Government of India operated Maharatna Public Sector Electricity Generation Company. It is India’s largest power conglomerate with an installed capacity of more than 62,000 MW. Applications from fresh Engineering Diploma holder candidates in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mining Engineering / various other Engineering Discipline as mentioned below are invited by the NTPC Limited for the recruitment to the posts of Diploma Trainees for the recruitment year 2020. Selection of candidates for these posts will be a thorough two-stage online exam. Complete details regarding the recruitment process are given bleow.
Name of Exam: NTPC Diploma Trainees Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC).
Post Name: Diploma Trainee.
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies notified by the NTPC are 70. Details of discipline wise, place of posting wise and category wise vacancies are given below –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Candidates selected for this recruitment will be posted in the following locations –
- Pakri Barwadih Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand)
- Chatti Bariatu Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand)
- Keredari Coal Mining Project (Jharkhand)
- Dulanga Coal Mining Project (Odisha)
- Talaipalli Coal Mining Project (Chhattisgarh)
Salary / Pay Scale: During two years of training, selected candidates will receive 24,000/- per month and after training they will be absorbed in the W7 Grade of NTPC Limited.
Educational Qualification: Details of discipline wise required educationals are as under –
- Mining: Full-time regular Diploma in Mining Engineering / Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- Electrical: Full-time regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- Mechanical: Full-time regular Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
- Mine Survey: Full-time regular Diploma in Mine Survey / Diploma in Mining Engineering / Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying with minimum 70% marks.
Relaxation for SC/ST/PwBD (where vacancies are identified): Pass marks and Relaxation for Land Oustees: 50% marks.
Experience (If Any): Freshers are eligible.
Age Limit: Upto 25 years. Relaxation for reserved category candidates will be as per Government Rules.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be through 2 stages of Online Test (Computer Based Test).
Application Fees: Rs 300/-. The SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM/ Female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
Starting Date of Online Application: 1 0.00 hours of 23.11.2020
Last Date of Online Application: Midnight of 12.12.2020.