The National Water Development Agency (NWDA) is an Autonomous Organisation under Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Government of India. It was set up in July 1982 to carry out the water balance & other studies on a scientific & realistic basis for optimum utilization of water resources. NWDA invites online applications from Indian Citizens for filling up the vacancies of Junior Engineers, Junior Accountants, Stenographers Grade-II and Lower Division Clerks on direct recruitment basis. Candidates who have completed B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma in Civil Engineering / B.Com. / 12th Class / Matriculation or equivalent can apply online for these posts.
Name of Exam: NWDA Junior Engineers, Junior Accountants, Stenographers Grade-II and Lower Division Clerks Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
Post Name: Vacancies are out in NWDA for the below mentioned posts.
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Accountant
- Stenographer Grade-II
- Lower Division Clerk
Salary / Pay Scale:
- Junior Engineer : Pay Level-6 (Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-)
- Junior Accountant : Pay Level-5 (Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-)
- Stenographer Grade-II : Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-)
- Lower Division Clerk : Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-)
Total Vacancy in NWDA: 73
Post-wise breakup of vacancies given below.
Educational Qualification & Experience required to join National Water Development Agency (NWDA):
- Essential Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Desirable Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Essential Qualification: Degree in Commerce (B.Com.) from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Desirable Qualification:
i) Should possess at least 3 years experience in handling commercial accounts independently and capable of preparing final accounts;
ii) Experience in finance/audit departments of Central/State Govt./ Autonomous bodies.
- Essential Qualification:
i) 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
ii) Skill Test Norms
Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 w.p.m.
Transcription: 65 Minutes (English) 75 Minutes (Hindi) (On manual typewriter) or
50 Minutes (English) 65 Minutes (Hindi) (On computer)
Lower Division Clerk
- Essential Qualification:
i) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or equivalent; and
ii) Minimum speed in English typewriting of 30 w.p.m. or Hindi typewriting of 25 w.p.m.
- Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of Computer operating system, computer peripherals etc.
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 27 years
Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates will be provided as per Government of India guidelines and amended from time to time.
Selection Process in NWDA:
- For all posts mentioned above the selection/ appointment will be made by conducting a Competitive Computer Based Online Test from the eligible candidates after short listing, who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Qualifying Skill Test in Shorthand/ Typing Speed shall be conducted for the post of Stenographer Grade-II.
- Qualified candidates in Online Examination Test on Merit basis will be called for Typing Test (Qualifying only) for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi with computer only.
Application Fees: Application fee of Rs. 650/- for UR/ OBC and Rs. 450/- for ST/ SC/ PWD/ Female/ Ex-serviceman candidates is to be paid online through SB Collect (Net Banking / Credit or Debit Card).
Last Date of Online Application: 22.02.2019