Oil India Limited (OIL) is a Government of India Enterprise and a pioneer National Upstream Oil and Gas Company. It is a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking with pan India presence and growing global footprints. Applications for recruitment to the posts of Jr. Assistants are invited by the Oil India Limited for the year 2019. 12th Pass Candidates or Higher Academic Degree i.e B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E / B.Tech / M.A / M.Sc / M.Com / M.E. / M.Tech or Equivalent Degree Holders Can Apply for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: Oil India Limited (OIL) Jr. Assistants Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Oil India Limited (OIL)
Post Name: Junior Assistant-I, (Clerk cum Computer Operator)
Salary / Pay Scale: Pay Scale for Jr. Assistant in OIL is Rs. 13,500-28,000/-
Besides Basic Pay and Industrial pattern of DA, the other allowances / benefits include HRA / Medical Facilities / Gratuity / PF etc. as per Company Rules.
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 11. Category Wise Details of Vacancies is Given As Under –
- Passed 10+2 in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/University. Higher Academic Degree Holders i.e B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E / B.Tech / M.A / M.Sc / M.Com / M.E. / M.Tech or Equivalent Degree Holders are also eligible.
- Must have minimum 06 (six) months Diploma / Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, etc.
Experience (If Any): Not Required i.e. Freshers Are Eligible.
Age Limit: Category Wise Details of Age Limit Are Given As Under –
- General / EWS: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- SC: Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
- PWD / Ex-Servicemen: As per Government Directives
Selection Process: Selection process shall consist of Stage-1 : Written Test and Stage-2: Computer Operation Skill Test (COST).
Application Fees: All Candidate(s) including reserved category Candidate(s) are exempted from payment of application fee.
Last Date of Application: 08.07.2019