Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) is a Gold Category PSU of Government of Odisha. It is also the largest State PSU in Mining Sector in the country. The corporation has published a notification for recruitment to the posts of Dy. General Managers, Sr. Managers, Managers, Dy. Managers & Medical Officers for the recruitment year 2021. Appointment of candidates for these posts will be on regular basis. Candidates having B.E. / B.Tech / MBA / LLB / CA / Other Academic Degree as mentioned below can apply for these posts. Detailed information is provided below.
Name of Exam: OMC Recruitment 2021 for Various Officer Cadre Posts
Name of Organization: Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC)
Post Name: Dy. General Manager, Sr. Manager, Manager, Dy. Manager & Medical Officer
Total Vacancy, Pay Scale & Age Limit: Total vacancies are 15. Details of post wise / category wise vacancies, age limit and Pay Scale details are provided in the table below –
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Odisha
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post Wise Qualification / Experience Details are given below –
- Dy. General Manager (Mining): B.E /B.Tech in Mining Engineering with 1st Class MMCC & 12 years relevant experience.
- Sr. Manager (Mining): B.E /B.Tech in Mining Engineering with 1st Class MMCC & 8 years relevant experience.
- Dy. General Manager (Legal): Bachelor’s Degree in Law & 18 years relevant experience
- Manager (Forest & Environment): B. Tech. in Environmental Engineering with 4 years relevant experience
- Dy. Manager (Personnel): MBA / PGDM in Personnel / HR / Industrial Relation for Master’s / Post Graduation in Social Welfare / Labour Welfare / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE.
- Dy. Manager (Finance): Associate/ Fellow member of ICAI/ ICWAI.
- Medical Officer – III: MBBS Degree.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be short-listed in the following manner – Total marks 100 (Base Career-50, Higher Education -10, Experience -10, Personal Interview-30).
- 02 (two) marks shall be given for every additional relevant higher qualification subject to a maximum of 10 (ten) marks.
- 02 (two) marks shall be given for every year of additional relevant experience over & above the required experience subject to a maximum of 10 (ten) marks
Application Fees: Nil
Last Date of Receiving Application: 15.05.2021