Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is a Maharatna Company of Government of India. It is engaged in exploration and production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. It has the largest market share in India’s domestic Oil and Gas production. Online applications are invited by the ONGC for recruitment to various Executive Posts for 2019. Engineering Degree / Fire Engineering Degree / CA / ICWA / MBA / PG / MBBS Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: ONGC Executives Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Post Name & Category Wise Vacancy Details for ONGC Recruitment: .
Salary / Pay Scale for ONGC Executives (E1) Level: Selected candidates will be placed in E1 Level in the Basic Pay Range of Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/-. Other than basic pay, officers will receive various other allowances as per ONGC Rules. Approx CTC after all allowances will be around Rs. 10 LPA.
Educational Qualification & Experience Details for ONGC Executives Recruitment 2019: Post wise details of Educational Qualification & Experience Requirements are as under –
- Medical Officer: MBBS (with valid registration with relavant Statutory Council / Body) & Minimum 01 year Post Qualification inline experience.
- Security Officer: Post Graduate Degree & Minimum 2 years’s service with either Armed Forces or Central Police Organization (CPO) or Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF).
- Finance & Accounts Officer: Graduate Degree with ICWA / CA Or MBA with Specialization in Finance with Minimum 60% Marks or PGDM (from IIMs Only) with minimum 60% marks
- AEE (Environment): Engineering Graduate in Environment Engineering / Environment Sciences with minimum 60% marks OR Graduate in Engineering discipline with minimum 60% marks with M.Tech / M.E. in Environment Engineering / Environment Science.
- Fire Officer: Graduate degree in Fire Engineering With Minimum 60% Marks.
Age Limit for ONGC Recruitment: Maximum Age Limit for UR Candidates is 30 Years.
Although for OBC (NCL) Candidates, Maximum Age is 33 Years For SC / ST Candidates, Maximum Age is 35 Years & for PwD Candidates, Maximum Age is 40 Years.
Selection Process for ONGC Executives: Selection Will Be Based on Online Exam & Interview.
Application Fees for Executives Recruitment 2019 in Oil & Natural Gas Corporation: Rs. 370/- for UR / OBC & NIL for SC / ST / PwD / Ex-Serviceman
Last Date of Online Application for ONGC: 18.06.2019