Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is a leading Oil & Gas Company of India. The company is owned & operated by the Government of India (GOI). It has received Maharatna Status by the Indian Government. Online applications are invited by the ONGC Limited for recruitment to 214 Posts of Apprentice for the year 2019. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com or Higher Academic Degree Holders i.e. M.A / M.Sc / M.Com or ITI Diploma Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Post Name & Vacancy: Total Vacancies for Apprenticeship Are 215. Details of Trade Wise Vacancies Are As Under –
Salary / Pay Scale: The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend during their period of engagement which is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to particular location
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Educational Qualification Details Are As Under –
- Accountant: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute / University
- Assistant HR: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute / University
- Secretarial Assistant: ITI in Secretarial Assistant Trade
- Electrician: ITI in Electrician Trade
- Electronic Mechanic: ITI in Electronics Mechanic Trade
- Instrument Mechanic: ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): B.Sc. with PCM or PCB OR ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) Trade
- COPA: ITI in Computer Operator & Programming Assistant Trade
Experience (If Any): Freshers Are Eligible.
Age Limit: Minimum Age Limit for UR Category is 18 Years & Maximum Age Limit is 24 Years. Category Wise Details of Minimum & Maximum Age Limit Is As Under –
Selection Process: Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the minimum prescribed qualification and Merit drawn thereon
Application Fees: NIL
How To Apply: The candidate may apply for apprenticeship in the trade as per their eligibility, appended as Annexure-A and send it to the following address via post or courier, super scribing as “Apprentice Application” on the upper right corner of the envelop:-
In-charge SDC, ONGC, Mumbai NBP Green Heights, Plot No. C-69, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051
Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portal for which link is provided below.
Last Date of Application: 05.08.2019