Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), a Government of India Owned multinational oil and gas company is engaged in the business of Petroleum, natural gas, and other petrochemicals. It is one of the largest Public Sector Companies in India and also a Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking. Online applications are invited by the ONGC From Fresh Graduates or Diploma Engineers in Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Other Engineering Branch or ITI Diploma holders for Apprenticeship Training.
Name of Exam: ONGC Engineering / ITI & Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Post Name: Apprentice
Salary / Pay Scale: Candidates Will Receive Fix Monthly Stipend During The Period of Apprenticeship.
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies are 4014. Detailed Bifurcation of Vacancies is Given in the Official Notification Below.
- For Engineering Diploma Apprentice: Engineering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science / Civil Engineering
- For ITI Apprentice: ITI Diploma in Welder (Gas & Electric) / Surveyor / Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic / Mechanic Diesel / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Machinist Trade / Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) / Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance / Instrument Mechanic / Fitter / Electronics Mechanic / Electrician Trade / Draughtsman (Civil) / COPA / n Secretarial Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): B.Sc with PCM or PCB or ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade
- Assistant – Human Resource: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Government recognized institute/ University.
- Accountant: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce
Experience (If Any): No Experience is Required i.e. Freshers who possess the required Educational Qualifications As Per Details Given Above Can Apply Online.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 28.03.2019. Category Wise Age Limit is As Under:
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates will be based on the marks obtained in Engineering / ITI Diploma or Graduate Degree Whichever Applicable.
Application Fees: NIL
Last date of submission of online application: 28.03.2019 by 17:00 hours
Tentative date of Result / Selection: 01.04.2019
Document Verification: 08.04.2019 – 12.04.2019
Joining of Candidates: 15.04.2019