Oil & Natural Gas Commission (ONGC) is a Maharatna Company owned and operated by the Government of India. ONGC is World’s No.3 Exploration & Production Company and also India’s largest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 10 billion USD in 20 countries. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Western Sector, Gujarat invites Online Applications from young and energetic candidates for the following regular posts with the pay scales as mentioned below. Any Graduate / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Chemical Engineering & Other Engineering Branch Engineering Diploma / ITI & Other Degree Holders as mentioned below are eligible for these posts.
Name of Exam: Recruitment of Non Executives on Regular Basis in ONGC Gujarat – Advertisement No. 01/2019 (R&P)
Name of Organization: Oil & Natural Gas Commission (ONGC)
Total Vacancies & Pay Scale:
Post Name & Educational Qualification:
- Technical Assistant GD.III(Chemistry) (A-2 Level): Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry.
- Assistant Technician (A-2 Level): Engineering Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/ Telecom / E&T Engineering (or) M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering / Chemical Engineering
- Assistant GD.III (Transport) (A-2 Level): 3 years Diploma in Automobile Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management / Administration or Post Graduate Heavy Vehicle Driving license essential.
- Assistant GD.III (Material Management) (A-2 Level): 3 years Diploma in Material Management/ Inventory/ Stock Control Recognized by the State Board of Technical Education/ One Year PG Diploma in Material Management.
- Security Supervisor (A-2 Level): Graduate with one year Experience in Security.
- Jr.Assistant Technician: (A-1 Level) B.Sc. with Chemistry as main subject. / High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examinations with Science and Trade Certificate (ITI)
- Other Posts: Any Graduate / Pharmacist Degree / 12th Pas & 10th Pass Eligible – Please Check Official Notice Below for full details.
- The selection methodology will comprise the following stages :-
- Computer Based Test.
- Skill Test i.e. Physical Test / Driving Test / Physical Efficiency Test / Stenography Test / Typing Test (wherever applicable) etc.
- The Selection of the candidates shall be done through a Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by PST / PET / Driving test / Typing Tests
Application Fees: For General / OBC candidates – Rs. 370/ = as Registration fee. (Fee Rs.299.20/- plus Bank Charges Rs.60/- plus GST- 10.80/- on Bank Charges).
SC / ST / PwD / Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted to pay any fee
Last Date of Online Application: 20.02.2019 (18.00hrs.)