Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is a leading oil and gas exploration and production company of Government of India (GOI). The company was given Maharatna Status by Government of India in the year 2010. Applications are invited by the ONGC for recruitment to 785 Posts in various discipline. B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Degree / M.Sc / M.Tech & Other Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment exam.
Exam Name: ONGC Engineering & Geo – Sciences Discipline Recruitment 2019
Organisation Name: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Post Offered: Selected Candidates Will Be Posted As
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- Transport Officer
- Materials Management Officer
- Programming Officer
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies for ONGC Engineering & Geo sciences Discipline Recruitment 2019 are 785.
Engineering Branch & Other Discipline wise Vacancy Details Are Given in the official notification at the end of this article.
Educational Qualification as Mentioned in ONGC Official Notice:
- Engineering Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) With Minimum 60% Marks in Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / E&T Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Petroleum Engineering / Civil Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Applied Petroleum Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Industrial Engineering OR
- M.Sc or M.Tech with minimum 60% Marks in Petroleum Geoscience / Petroleum Geology / Geological Technology / Geophysical Technology OR
- Post Graduate Degree with Minimum 60% Marks in Geophysics / Geology / Chemistry / Mathematics / Physics / Petroleum Technology / Geophysical Technology / Physics with Electronics / OR
- ‘B’ level diploma as defined by Department of Electronics, GOI
Age Limit: Post Wise & Category Wise Maximum Age Limit & Age Relaxation is Given Below:
Selection Process: GATE 2019 score will be used for selection. Final selection of candidates who possess required educational qualifications will be done based on GATE 2019 Score & Interview Score which will be conducted by ONGC.
Application Fees: GEN / EWS / OBC / Ex-Serceman Need to Pay Rs. 370/- as Application Fees. There is no application fee payable for SC / ST / PwD Candidates.
Last Date of Online Registration As Per Official Notice: 25.04.2019 (upto 1800 hrs)