Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) is a State Government Power Utility Company in Odisha. The company is engaged in the e business of Transmission of electricity. Applications through online mode are invited by the OPTCL for recruitment to various Management Trainee Positions for the recruitment year 2021. Detailed information is provided below.
Name of Exam: OPTCL Management Trainees (MT) Recruitment 2021
Name of Organization: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
Post Name: Management Trainee (Finance / HRD / Law / IT / CS / Economist)
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies are 19. Details of category wise / post wise vacancies are mentioned in the table below –
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Odisha
Salary / Pay Scale: Rs. 24,000/- Per Month During One Year Training and successful completion of training, the candidates will be appointed as Assistant Manager (E-3) Grade in the respective cadre on probation for one (1) year in the Pay Matrix of Rs. 56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- (Level:EE-2) with initial Basic Pay of Rs.56,100/. Besides the Initial Basic Pay, DA, HRA or company accommodation, Medical Allowance, Conveyance Allowance etc. shall be paid as per applicable rules of the Corporation in force from time to time.
Educational Qualification: Post wise qualification details are given below –
- MT-Finance: Chartered Accountant / Cost & Works Account
- 2 MT-HRD: Full time PG Degree / Diploma of two years duration in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare / HRD / HRM / PM&IR / MBA with specialization in HRD or Personnel Management with at least 60% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
- 3 MT-LAW: Degree in Law
- 4 MT-IT: B.E. / B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology / MCA with at least 60% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
- 5 MT-CS: Graduate with Company Secretary having Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- 6 MT-Economist: Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ Finance Management with at least 60% of marks from a recognized University or Institution
Experience (If Any): Freshers are eligible.
Age Limit: 21-32 Years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be as per State Government Rules.
Selection Process: The selection process involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 1,000/- for Unreserved / SEBC Category & Rs. 500/- for SC / ST / PWD.
Starting Date of Online Application: . 14.05.2021, 11 AM
Last Date of Online Application: 13.06.2021 ,11.59 PM