The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is a Public Sector Company engaged in Transmission of Power. The company has published a notification for recruiting promising, bright & young talents for various Apprenticeship Posts in its Northern Region III (Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand) Unit. The total number of vacancies notified by the company in this recruitment is One Hundred and Three. Bachelor’s degree Holders or B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering or ITI Diploma / MBA / Other Degree Holder candidates can are eligible for this recruitment. Interested candidates can apply online for this recruitment by 10.07.2020.
Name of Exam: PGCIL Northern Region (III) Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL).
Post Name: Apprentice Trainee.
Total Vacancy: One Hundred Three. Details of Discipline / Trade Wise Vacancies Are Given In The Table Below –
Job Type: Apprenticeship.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand
Salary / Pay Scale: Graduate (Electrical / Civil) & Executive (HR) Apprentice, Monthly Stipend is Rs. 15,000/-. for Diploma (Electrical / Civil) and Assistant (HR), the monthly stipend is Rs. 12,000/-. For ITI Apprentice, the monthly stipend is Rs. 11,000/-.
Educational Qualification: Details of Post Wise Educational Qualification Are As Under –
- Graduate (Electrical / Civil): B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Civil Engineering
- Diploma (Electrical / Civil): Engineering Diploma in Civil / Electrical Discipline
- Executive (Human Resource): MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full-time Course)
- Assistant (Human Resource): Graduate (B.A. or BBA)
- ITI Electrical: ITI Diploma in Electrical Trade.
Experience (If Any): Not Required, Freshers Are Eligible.
Selection Process: Merit Based.
Application Fees: No Fees Required.
Last Date of Online Application: 10th July 2020.
Download Official Notice