The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID) is an Indian Government owned Maharatna Public Sector Company engaged in Electricity Transmission. It was founded in the year 1989 and has its headquarters in Gurugram, Haryana. Online applications are invited from Eligible and Interested candidates by the PGCIL for recruitment to below mentioned Field Engineer and Field Supervisor (Engineering) Positions for 2019. Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electrical Power Engineering / Other Engineering Degree / Diploma Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: PGCIL Field Engineers & Field Supervisors (Engineering) Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Post Name: Field Engineers & Field Supervisors (Engineering)
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Wise Details of Salary Are As Under –
- Field Engineers: Monthly remuneration in the pay band of Rs. 30,000-3%-1,20,000, with initial basic pay of Rs. 30, 000 + Industrial DA + HRA + [email protected] 35% of basic pay
- Field Supervisors (Engineering): Monthly remuneration in the pay band of Rs. 23,000-3%-1,05,000, with initial basic pay of Rs. 23, 000 + Industrial DA + HRA + Perks @ 35% of basic pay.
Total Vacancy: Details of Post Wise / Engineering Discipline Wise / Category Wise Vacancies of Field Engineers & Field Supervisors (Engineering) Are As Under –
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Details of Educational Qualifications Are As Under –
- For Field Engineers / Supervisor (Electrical): Engineering Degree for Field Engineers and Engineering Diploma for Field Supervisors in Electrical Engineering / Electrical (Power) Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Power Systems Engineering / Power Engineering (Electrical).
- For Field Engineers / Supervisor (Civil): Engineering Degree for Field Engineers and Engineering Diploma for Field Supervisors in Civil Engineering
- Field Supervisor (Electronics& Communication): Engineering Diploma in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Communication Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering.
Experience (If Any): Candidates Should Have One Year Post Qualification Relevant Experience.
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit is 29 Years for All Posts.
Relaxation of 05 Years for SC / ST, 03 Years for OBC and 10 Years for PwD Candidates in Upper Age Limit is Admissible.
Selection Process: Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates.
Application Fees: Rs. 400/- for Field Engineers & Rs. 300/- for Field Supervisors.
Only SC / ST / Ex-SM / PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
Starting Date of Online Application: 12.12.2019
Last Date of Online Application: 22.12.2019.