Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is one of largest Transmission Utilities in the World. It is a Navratna Public Sector Company of Government of India. POWERGRID has successfully implemented organization wide Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. In this connection for providing technical support and facilitate the transition, the company is currently on a lookout for professionals in SAP as per the details given below. Any Graduates or B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering or Any Other Branch Can Apply Online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: PGCIL SAP Professionals Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Post Name: SAP Professional
Salary / Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 1.46 Lacs. (i.e. CTC of Rs. 17.52 LPA) Further, they shall be provided with medical benefits for self and spouse subject to maximum of one month consolidated remuneration every year for OPD cases and with medical insurance of amount Rs. 5 Lacs in case of IPD treatment during their tenure of engagement.
They will be entitled to facility of travel, boarding, lodging equivalent to Dy. Manager level executive of POWERGRID on official tours. Other details shall be part of the Terms & Conditions of engagement.
- Full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Any Branch i.e. Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering ) / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Application / Management / Science / Commerce / Economics
- Candidates should have SAP Certification from SAP in concerned SAP module for which applied..
- Should have minimum 4 years post educational qualification experience.
- Out of the above, should have minimum 2 years experience in relevant module of SAP.
- Out of the above 2 years experience in relevant module, minimum one year experience should be post SAP Certification in concerned SAP Specialization.
Age Limit: 45 Years as on 21.03.2019
Selection Process: Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates.
Application Fees: Rs. 400/-
(Fees Exemption for OBC, SC, ST & Other Categories is As Per Rules)
Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID and
online payment of application fees: 21.03.2019 (23:59 Hrs)