POWERGRID (PGCIL), with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having Gross turnover of Rs. 26,287 Crore and Profit After Tax of Rs. 7,450 Crore (FY: 2016-17).
Eastern Region Transmission System-II, POWERGRID, is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic persons to join its fold as Diploma Trainees (Electrical/Civil), Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) & Jr. Technician Trainees (Electrical) as detailed below.
Name of Exam: PGCIL: Recruitment of Jr. Officer Trainees, Jr. Technician Trainees and Diploma Officer Trainees 2018
Name of Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Post Name & Total Vacancy: Discipline and Category –Wise Break up of Vacancies for ERTS-II, POWERGRID
Salary / Pay Scale:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) & Junior Officer Trainee (HR): Stipend of ₹16,500/- per month during training period. On successful completion of training to be regularized as Junior Engineer/Officer Gr-IV (S-1) in the Pay Scale : ₹16000 – 35500/-(IDA) (under revision w.e.f. 01.01.2017)
- Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical): Stipend of ₹11500/- per month during training period. On successfully completion of training to be regularized as Junior Technician (W-3) in the Pay Scale : ₹11500-26000/-(IDA) (under revision w.e.f. 01.01.2017)
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute, with minimum 70% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years for General / OBC (NCL) and pass marks for SC / ST / PWD (OH-OL)
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute, with minimum 70% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years for General / OBC (NCL) / ST and pass marks for SC
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR): Two years (Full time course) PG Diploma in Personnel Management course (or) MHRM (or) MSW (with Personnel Management as main subject) or MBA (02 years full time with specialization in HR) or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters/years. For Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) : Wherever specialization is mentioned, subjects in specialization required should have been part of the examination cleared and find mention in the final mark sheet / degree certificate or the specialization should be certified by the concerned University/ Institute attended / attending by the candidates. Similarly, in case when a candidate claims to have PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ MBA in an equivalent discipline, she/he shall necessarily have to submit mark-sheets indicating subjects studied and certificate from the institute. Candidates must have majority of papers from Human Resource Management. POWERGRID at its discretion shall decide the eligibility based on the courses studied/ opted by the candidates during their post-graduation study of the qualification.
- Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical): ITI in Electrician Trade of Two Years duration from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit (Upper Age limit as on 02/10/2018): 27 Years
(Age Relaxation is applicable for reserved vacancy as per the extant norms)
Selection Process: Computer Based Test & Skill / Trade Test As Applicable
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical / Civil) & Junior Officer Trainee (HR): ₹ 300/-
- Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical): ₹ 200/-
(The SC / ST / PwD / Ex-SM / Departmental Candidates need not pay the registration fee regardless of the post being reserved for them or not.)
Online Registration Start Date: 12/09/2018 (10:00 Hrs.)
Online Registration Closing Date: 02/10/2018 (23:59 Hrs.)
[maxbutton id=”58″ url=”https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1258/57676/Instruction.html” ]
[maxbutton id=”51″ ]
[maxbutton id=”52″ ]
[maxbutton id=”53″ ]
[maxbutton id=”54″ ]
[maxbutton id=”55″ ]
[maxbutton id=”56″ ]