Name of Organization: Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
Post: Civil Judge
Pay Scale: Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/- (On Probation)
Total Vacancy: 35
(For Category Wise Bifurcation of Vacancies, Please Check Official Notification Given Below)
(i) No Candidate shall be eligible for recruitment to the service unless he holds a degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University established by Law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, l96l.
(ii) Each Candidate must have thorough knowledge of Hindi language, Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
Note : The Candidates who have attended/ are attending Final year/ Semester exam of L.L.B. (Professional) are eligible for application, but they have to submit proof of being Passed in the aforesaid exam before attending the Main Written Exam.
(For Complete Details Please Check Official Notification Given Below)
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
Minimum Age : 23 yrs
Maximum Age : 35 yrs
(For OBC, SC, ST and Other Categories-Relaxation as per rules)
(1) The competitive examination for the recruitment to the post of Civil Judge shall be conducted in two stages i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidate who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining final merit.
(2) The number of candidate to be admitted to the Main Examination will be fifteen times the total number of vacancies (category-wise) but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks on the last cut-off will be admitted to the Main Examination.
Note :- To quality for Main Written Examination, the candidates of SC/ST category shall have to secure minimum 40% marks and candidates of all other categories shall have to secure 45% minimum marks in the Preliminary Examination.
(3) The number of candidates to be admitted to the interview shall be, as far as practicable, three times the total number of vacancies category-wise :
Provided that to qualify for interview, a candidate shall have to secure a minimum of 35% marks in each of the law papers and 40% marks in aggregate in the Main Examination;
Provided further that a candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe category, shall be deemed to be eligible for Interview, if he has obtained minimum of 30% marks in each of the law papers and 35% marks in the aggregate in the Main Examination.
(4) It shall be compulsory to appear, in each and every paper of written test, as also before the Interview Board for viva voce. A candidate, who has failed to appear in any of the written paper or before the board for viva voce shall not be recommended for appointment.
(5) The examination scheme for recruitment to the cadre of Civil Judge shall consist of :-
I. Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
II. Written Main Examination (Subjective Type)
(For Complete Details of Exam Process, Syllabus etc. Please Check Official Notification Given Below)
Starting Date of Online Application: 23.11.2017
Last Date of Online Application: 21.12.2017
Exam Date: Will be announced later.
How to Apply: Click here for online application
Official Notification: Click here for official notification