Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF Ltd) is a leading profit making compnay in the business of manufacturing and marketing of Fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals having sales turnover around Rs. 7,300/- Crores. Online applications are invited by the RCFL for recruitment of 83 Engineer & Officer Posts. B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering or Any Other Engineering Branch / BSc / MBA Degree Holders are eligible for this recruitment exam.
Name of Exam: RCFL Engineers & Officers Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF Ltd or RCFL)
- Environmental Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Marketing Officers
- Fire Officers
Salary / Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be posted in E1 Scale (Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/-). Their initial monthly salary will be around Rs,. 66,720/- i.e. annual CTC will be 8 Lakhs Per Annum Plus.
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies are 83. Engineering Branch Wise / Discipline Wise Vacancy Details are Given As Under:
- Environmental Engineers:
- B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering in Environmental Engineering or
- B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) in Chemical Engineering with 2 Years of PG Diploma in Environmental Engineering or
- Full Time Graduation with Full Time M.E. / M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
- Electrical Engineers: B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) in Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineers: B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) in Chemical Engineering
- Marketing Officers: B.Sc Degree or B.E / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electronics Engineering or in Any Other Branch of Engineering / Agriculture Graduation with MBA (Marketing as Specialization or Major) / MMS (Marketing as Specialization or Major) / MBA (Agri. Business Management)
- Fire Officers: B.E / B.Tech in Fire or B.E / B.Tech in Fire and Safety
For Full Branch Wise Minimum Percentage Marks Requirements Please Check the Official Notice Given Below.
Experience (If Any): Minimum Two Years of Experience in Relevant Field.
Age Limit: For Environmental Engineers Maximum Age Limit is 32 Years and for all Other Posts Maximum Age Limit is 30 Years. Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories will be as Per Government of India’s Rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
- For UR / OBC / EWS Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For SC / ST / PwD Candidates: NIL
Last Date for on-line registration of applications by candidates: 08.04.2019 at 5:00 PM