Name of the Organization: Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh
Post: Vacancies are out for various Posts as mentioned below.
- Senior Resident
- Resident Anaesthetist
- Resident Pathologist
- Casualty Medical Officer (General Surgery)
- Emergency Medical Officers (EMO)
- Lady Medical Officer (LMO) / Medical Officer (MO)
Total Vacancy: 59
Senior Residents : 43
Central Casualty Services : 4
Demonstrator : 10
Medical Officer (MO) / Lady Medical Officer (LMO) : 01
Emergency Medical Officer (EMO) : 01
(Reservation for OBC, SC, ST & Other Categories as per rules)
Essential Educational Qualification & Experience
- Senior Resident / Casualty Medical Officer (General Medicine & General Surgery) / Resident Anaesthetist & Resident Pathologists
Postgraduate Medical Degree i.e. (M.D./M.S./M.D.S/D.M./M.Ch/DNB) OR equivalent in the concerned specialty (recognized by MCI and registered either with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council). If such candidates are not available in any particular specialty, those with postgraduate diploma can be considered.
- Senior Resident (Hospital Administration)
Postgraduate Medical degree (MD Hospital Administration/ MD General Medicine). If such candidates are not available in any particular speciality, those with post graduate diploma can be considered.
- Demonstrators (except for the Department of Forensic Medicine) , Medical Officer/ Lady Medical Officer
MBBS (PG degree/ diploma holders shall be preferred)/ M.Sc (Medical) in concerned specialty for non-medical persons from Medical Institute/Faculty for Demonstrators
Note: The total marks obtained in all professionals of MBBS alongwith percentage of marks and maximum marks must be mentioned in the application form in the appropriate column.
- Demonstrator and Emergency Medical Officer in the Department of Forensic Medicine
MBBS (PG degree/ diploma holders shall be preferred)
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.01.2017)
- FOR SENIOR RESIDENTS, RESIDENT ANAESTHETIST, RESIDENT PATHOLOGIST, CASUALTY MEDICAL OFFICERS (GENERAL SURGERY):
33 years and in case of post doctoral degree holders is 35 years [Relaxable 3 years for OBC , 5 years for SC/ST & Govt. Servants (THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL). In case of widows , divorced women and women judicially separated from their Husbands , who are not remarried shall be 35 years (40 years for members of SC).
- FOR DEMONSTRATORS, EMERGENCY MEDICAL OFFICER, & MEDICAL OFFICERS (MO)/ LADY MEDICAL OFFICER:
30 years for MBBS and 33 years for PG degree holder) [Relaxable 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST & Govt. Servants (THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL). In case of widows , divorced women and women judicially separated from their Husbands, who are not remarried shall be 35 years (40 years for members of SC).
Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
(For Complete Details of Exam Process, Syllabus etc. Please Check Official Notification Given Below)
Starting Date of Online Application: 23.11.2017
Last Date of Online Application: 06.12.2017
Written Exam Date: 12.12.2017
How to Apply: Click here for online application
Official Notification: Click here for official notification
Other Vacancies You May Be Interested In…!!