The Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur is the High Court of the Rajasthan State. It also has its circuit bench located in Jaipur, Rajathan. It has jurisdiction over the state of Rajasthan. Applications through online mode are invited by the Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur for recruitment to the posts of Stenographers Grade III for the recruitment year 2020. 12th Pass or Any Fresh Bachelor’s Degree Holder i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E. / B.Tech / BBA / BCA or Equivalent Academic Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: Rajasthan High Court Stenographers Recruitment 2020
Name of Organization: Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
Post Name: Stenographer Grade III.
Job Type: Permanent Job
Job Location: Anywhere in Rajasthan
Salary / Pay Scale: During 2 Years Probation, Selected Candidates Will Receive Monthly Rs. 23,700/- and After successful training they will be placed in Pay Matrix Level 10 (Rs. 33-800-106,700/-) + Allowances.
Total Vacancy: 434 Vacancies.
Educational Qualification: 12th Pass Candidates Are Eligible or Any Fresh Bachelor’s Degree Holder i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E. / B.Tech / BBA / BCA or Equivalent Academic Degree Holders Are Eligible. Candidates Must Also Have –
- Must have passed :- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India OR
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation & Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organised under National / State council of Vocational Training Scheme OR
- Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Application OR
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a Polytechnic institution recognized by the Government OR
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) OR
- Senior Secondary School Examination with Computer Science as an optional subject .
Experience (If Any): Not Required
Age Limit: Candidates Should Be In The Age Group of 18-40 Years.
Relaxation in Maximum Age Limit Will Be As Per Rajasthan Government Rules.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates Will Be Based On Skill Test & Interview.
Application Fees: Details of Category Wise Fees Details Are As Under –
Starting Date of Online Application: 30.01.2020
Last Date of Online Application: 28.02.2020 (5:00 PM).