Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) is a Navratna Public Sector Company of Indian Government. With annual turnover of approx Rs. 20,000 Crore, RINL is one of the leading steel manufacturing companies in the country. Applications from Fresh Engineering Graduates and Final Year Engineering Students Are Invited by the RINL for recruitment to the posts of Management Trainee (Technical) for the recruitment year 2020. B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Chemical Other Engineering degree holders or final year Engineering Students are eligible for this recruitment 2020.
Name of Exam: RINL Management Trainee (Technical) Recruitment 2020
Name of Organization: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL)
Post Name: Management Trainee (Technical).
Salary / Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be offered a Basic Pay of Rs.20,600/-p.m. in the Pre-Revised Pay Scale of Rs20,600 – 3% – 46,500. On successful completion of training they may be placed in thePre – Revised Pay Scale of Rs24,900-3%-50,500/-. Other than basic basic pay, selected candidates will also be eligible for various allowances and perks as per RINL Rules.
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 188. Details of Discipline / Category Wise Vacancies Are Given Below – .
Educational Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech Degree holders or final year Engineering Students in following discipline are eligible –
- For Ceramics: Ceramic Engineering / Refractory Engineering / Ceramic Technology
- For Chemical: Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Chemical Science and Technology / Polymer Science and Chemical Technology
- For Civil: Civil Engineering / Civil & Structural Engineering / Building Technology and Construction Management / Environmental Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering
- For Electrical: Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Electronics / Energy Engineering / Control System Engineering
- For Instrumentation & Electronics: Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Instrumentation and signal Process Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunications / Electronics and Communications Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Telecom System Engineering / Electronics and Control Engineering / Electronics and Computer Engineering
- For Mechanical: Mechanical Engineering / Industrial & Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Production & Tool Engineering / Production Technology / Manufacturing Engineering / Production Engineering
- For Metallurgy: Metallurgy, Metallurgy & Material Science / Material Science & Technology
- For Mining: Mining Engineering / Mineral Engineering / Mining Machinery Engineering.
Experience (If Any): Not Required.
Age Limit: Born not earlier than 01.01.1993 (i.e. upper age limit is 27 years as of 01.01.2020).
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years forOBC (non-creamy layer) and 10 years forPWD candidates. Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
Selection Process: The selection process will consist of OnlineTest followed byPersonalInterview
Application Fees: Processing fee of Rs 590/-(Including GST @18%) for UR & OBC candidates and Processing fee of Rs. 295/-(Including GST @ 18%) for SC& PwD candidates.
Starting Date of Online Application: 24.01.2020
Last Date of Online Application: 13.02.2020.