Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL), the corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP) is a leading steel producer in India. RINL invites young, ambitious, talented individuals to be part of RINL family by joining as “Management Trainees” and grow with the company to become tomorrow’s Corporate leaders. Any Fresh Graduate Degree Holders i.e. B.A / B.SC / B.Com / B.E / B.Tech of equivalent who have completed their MBA Degree in discipline mentioned below can apply online for this recruitment exam.
Name of Exam: Recruitment of Management Trainees (MT) in RINL (Vizag Steel Plant) Through UGC – NET 2019
Name of Organization: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL)
Post Name: Management Trainees (MT)
Salary / Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be offered a Basic Pay of Rs. 20,600/- p.m. in the Pay Scale of Rs. 20,600 – 3% – 46,500 (Pre-Revised). On successful completion of training they may be placed in the Pay Scale of Rs. 24,900-3%- 50,500/- (Pre-Revised). The CTC would be around Rs. 9.46 lakhs p.a. during training period and Rs. 11.44 lakhs p.a. after training period.
Total Vacancy: Post-wise Break-up of Vacancies is as under:
- Qualifications of MT(HR): The candidate should have minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC / ST / PwD) in Bachelors Degree (B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E / B.Tech or Equivalent Degree) (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in HR Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / Social Work (with HR as main subject). In case of dual specialization, at least one specialization should be HRM
- Qualifications of MT (Marketing): The candidate should have minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all years / semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC / ST / PwD) in Bachelors Degree (B.A. / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E / B.Tech or Equivalent Degree) (Full time) as well in MBA / PG Degree / PG Diploma (Full time course of minimum 2 years) in Marketing Management. In case of dual specialization, at least one specialization should be Marketing Management.
Age Limit: Born not earlier than 01-03-1992 (i.e. upper age limit is 27 years as of 01-03-2019)
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- PwD candidates, whose age is above 35 years, can apply for “Assistant Professor” while filling-in the UGC-NET application.
Selection Process: The eligible candidates desirous to apply for the post of MT(HR) and MT(Mktg) in RINL are required to appear for UGC-NET examination of June-2019 in the following Papers:
Qualified Candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the UGC-Net June-2019 examination for Personal Interview.
Final merit list will be prepared considering the scores obtained by the candidates in UGC-NET June-2019 examination and Personal Interview. Merit list will be prepared Post-wise and Category-wise.
Application Fees: Application fee of Rs 500/- (Plus GST @18%) for General & OBC candidates and no application fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates
Important Dates pertaining to UGC-NET June-2019 Examination:
- Last date of Applying Online: 30-03-2019
- Download of Admit Card: 15th May 2019
Important Dates pertaining to RINL Registration:
- Online Registration to RINL commences from: 20-07-2019
- Online Registration closes on: 09-08-2019