RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. The Company was established in 1974 and has its headquarters in Gurgaon. More than 2000 employees are working the company as on today. RITES has since diversified into planning and consulting services for other infrastructure, including airports, ports, highways and urban planning.
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
Name of Exam: Recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Gr.III on regular basis in RITES Limited 2018
Name of Organization: RITES Limited
- Assistant Loco Pilot
- Technician Gr.III
Salary / Pay Scale:
- Assistant Loco Pilot: Rs. 18,000 – 66,000/-
- Technician Gr.III: Rs. 18,000 – 66,000/-
The pay would be fixed at the minimum of the scale. Candidates from Government Departments/ PSUs are eligible for protection of their Basic Pay in accordance with the policy of the Company. In addition, DA, Fixed/variable allowances as applicable to the scale, HRA/Leased accommodation, Contribution to PF, Gratuity as per Gratuity Act.
- Assistant Loco Pilot: 20 Posts
- Technician Gr.III: 20 Posts
- Assistant Loco Pilot: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering
- Technician Gr.III: Railway Apprentice; OR; ITI in Diesel Mechanic, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Heat Engine, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, Tractor Mechanic trade, electrician/ wireman/ Mechanic (Radio & TV)/ Electronic Mechanic trade
Experience (Experience shall be calculated as on 01.10.2018):
- Assistant Loco Pilot:Candidate should have minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience of operation of Locomotive of 700HP or more in a reputed organisation such as Central Govt/State Govt/PSU/Public or private company listed on BSE/NSE.
- Technician Gr.III: Candidate should have minimum 6 years of post-qualification experience in maintenance of Locomotive of 700HP or more in a reputed organisation such as Central Govt/State Govt/PSU/Public or private company listed on BSE/NSE.
Age Limit as On 01.10.2018: Maximum Age Limit is 40 Years
(3 Yrs. Relaxation for OBC & 5 Years for SC/ST is applicable)
Selection Process: The candidates who fulfill the required criteria and have successfully registered against the requirement may appear for the written test on the date, time and venue which will be notified later.
Based upon the performance in the Written Test and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for selection and they will be required to submit the proof of educational qualification, experience etc and the same shall be screened for eligibility.
Application Fees: No fee is required to be paid for applying to the said post.
Last Date of Online Registration Is 23.10.2018
[maxbutton id=”58″ url=”https://recruit.rites.com/frmRegistration.aspx” ]
[maxbutton id=”51″ ]
[maxbutton id=”52″ ]
[maxbutton id=”55″ ]
[maxbutton id=”54″ ]
[maxbutton id=”53″ ]
[maxbutton id=”56″ ]